What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:47 pm

Just pre ordered Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled so i can download it now and play on 21st, looks amazing, and it looks like there is a lot of effort put behind it, they pretty much put all of CTR and CNK on it and they are planing on putting even more with free updates! on top of that its 40$!

I also started (again) Dark Souls 3, going for a sorcerer from the beginning and trying not to abuse the Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring or Hidden Body... shit is hard yo! I forgot how late you actually get good magic on this shit.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:42 pm
"This guy is 10-ply soft." Lulz as IGN staff piss themselves out of fear after seeing the new Call of Duty.
You know, I'm kinda glad CoD is being an edgelord again, as opposed to try to appease SJWs by giving us a Wehrmacht full of African amazons.
Considering people are even more thin-skinned in Current Year than during the kino that was the "No Russian" intro mission, the amount of salt and butthurt will be glorious.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:26 pm

jpakke wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:49 am
Pathfinder: Kingmaker has gotten the last dlc and the free enhanced edition, time for second playthrough, fucking great rpg, much better game than anything Obsidian or inXile has released in the last 8-10 years. Bunch of unknown russian developers showing hipster millennials and has beens from california how its done. The tone of the game is lighter in tone than Pillows of Eternity, feels like an adventure, no unnecessary infodumping, no pointless and pretentious purple prose and I was very impressed how they managed to keep the story/narrative together and coherrent till the very end.

The game mechanics and loot are much more interesting and much better done than in Pillars of Eternity, which gameplay and itemization was so fucking boring, thanks to autistic Josh Sawyer.
I tried to get into that game but playing anything other than a sword swinger felt like a real nightmare with it being real time and all.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:56 pm

D&D Tactics is pretty dope. It is also one of the few D&D games to have psionic characters in it, which kinda compensates the fact that you can't min-max with multiclass shenanigans.

The PSP is a throve of good RPGs. If you can install a CFW on it, you're set for years with that stuff.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:03 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:56 pm
The PSP is a throve of good RPGs. If you can install a CFW on it, you're set for years with that stuff.
Too bad the bald niggerlover refuses to install CFW and instead pays for fucking PSP games. Enjoy your flimsy UMDs jackass!

jpakke

Post by jpakke » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:05 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:26 pm
jpakke wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:49 am
Pathfinder: Kingmaker has gotten the last dlc and the free enhanced edition, time for second playthrough, fucking great rpg, much better game than anything Obsidian or inXile has released in the last 8-10 years. Bunch of unknown russian developers showing hipster millennials and has beens from california how its done. The tone of the game is lighter in tone than Pillows of Eternity, feels like an adventure, no unnecessary infodumping, no pointless and pretentious purple prose and I was very impressed how they managed to keep the story/narrative together and coherrent till the very end.

The game mechanics and loot are much more interesting and much better done than in Pillars of Eternity, which gameplay and itemization was so fucking boring, thanks to autistic Josh Sawyer.
I tried to get into that game but playing anything other than a sword swinger felt like a real nightmare with it being real time and all.
You know you can pause the game, or set up the auto pause? You can also set up combat to slower mode. Someone made turn-based mod for the game too, can be found from nexusmods, from what I've read, people seems to like it but I didn't try it as I didn't have any problems with combat, and I played magus, which requires probably the most micro-managing. If you had problems with the spellcasters in Pathfinder: Kingmaker, imagine how horrible the combat is in Pillows of Eternity where it's utter clusterfuck because of the pointless graphical effects which obscures fucking everything. People pointed this out pretty damn early in the development, but Obsidian didn't heed to the warning. I haven't played PoE 2 so no idea if fixed it, but knowing Obsidian, no.

One of the fucking stupid things they did in PoE was to change the camera angle from what it was in IE-games to a bit lower one from BG1 & 2, camera was a bit higher in the IE-games, which made the combat easier to follow in those. In PoE 1 and 2 the characters etc also obscures each other.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:20 pm

You can also set up the game to pause every time each of your characters has finished his turn. Of course a true turn-based mode would be swell, but we can't have that because muh precious Bald Gate nostalgia.

Spellcaster also get pretty dope once they have enough spell slots to buff your fighter dudes up to the gills and/or drown enemies in wolves.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:44 pm

I'll have to give it another shot then, I downloaded it when it first came out.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:38 am

I want to play Pathfinder, but I also find the pause gameplay style of RPG annoying. I'd rather have true turn-based systems than this fake turn-based stuff.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:27 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:47 pm
Just pre ordered Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
>I just pre-ordered a video game

And this is why guestposters are trash.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.