What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:31 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:26 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:58 am
All you need to look out for is a bunch of negative reviews and you are golden. So far every game I bought & played afterwards most negative reviews I read prior have come true. If you will end up enjoying a game has nothing to do with the "overwhelmingly positive" rating.
Yet you have only personal experience/anecdotal evidence, you really have to bring up objective evidence (e.g. lack of correlation between review & completion) if you wanna make a solid argument. It's not like my opinion is solely based on facts though (and I don't feel like doing the research, I'm not steam's white knight after all).

Also, people always exaggerate, misremember, lie, etc, it makes sense to see both sides of argument. Truth tend to lie somewhere in-between.
ASS can show us a good example of such human nature, he tends to act like an innocent victim or irrelevant bystander on DHI, but the reality is a bit different as you can see
SpoilerShow
That's just how I do it and it works. The problem with the % number is that it is not a good indicator most of the time because

a.) a (good) game releases buggy and first impression counts, even if the bugs get fixed people don't bother to change their reviews, this becomes a problem if you ignore any game under 70% rating because that's usually where the not so good games hover around, there is no indication what exactly the problems are because its just a number

b.) if the community is hardcore weebshitters a 90% is worthless to normal people

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:46 am

It's pretty much semantics because it goes without saying but you have to decide for yourself first if you may potentially interested in the game. Then go read several negative reviews and watch videos. You should be able to tell from there. Only then, if you're still unsure, I'd recommend reading positive reviews.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:16 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:I have done neither, stop pulling "facts" out your arse when you cant win an argument. Show an example where I ever did either of those things you claim or stfu already faggot.
The capeshit thread, for starters
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:27 am

Zelda: Breasts of Gina Wild and Bing Bing Wahoo since I've got a Switch. "Actually good" is all I can say about the two games for now.

>responding to ASS faggotry
Prove him wrong and he'll double down, like the good goyim he is. Never mind the faggot.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:30 am

I have a big gay avatar. I'm obligated to respond to the resident homophobe faggot if I have the chance to take a cheap shot.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:01 am

As long as you never say "homophobe" again only.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:19 am

I wanna play Nigga Gaiden games but I never leveled past scrubmode in them. Not even sure what system to play them on since sigma 1 and 2 came out. I have Black on original xbox and nigga gay dan 2 on xboner 360noscope.

But I hear sigma 1 and 2 have more ninja bitches you can play as.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:39 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:27 am
Zelda: Breasts of Gina Wild and Bing Bing Wahoo since I've got a Switch. "Actually good" is all I can say about the two games for now.

>responding to ASS faggotry
Prove him wrong and he'll double down, like the good goyim he is. Never mind the faggot.
How or where have I been proven wrong?

Kugel sucks big nigger dicks. I can make retarded statements without any base too. So if you now ask for proof of that statement you have been proven wrong? Your logic is that of a 12 year old buddy...
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:01 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:01 am
As long as you never say "homophobe" again only.
:>

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:27 pm

Wasn't that the Warhammer game that locked a race behind pre-order?

Steam have started forming a corporate cult over the years where random members of the Steam community got selected (you can't apply you are selected) to be Steam moderators and they defend everything that Valve does and come to every thread downplaying arguments. Those are the same people that have power to ban reviews when a developer marks a review to be looked at. It goes without saying that there should be new laws that undermine corporations abilities to create their own world outside of the constitution.