What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What are you playing?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:13 pm

The anticipation is just un-bear-able!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:40 am

Metal Gear Solid 3 for the first time.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:53 am
You were playing it so tell me, should I pull the trigger on Xenoblade Chronicles?
DOUBLE YES! (unless you hate JRPGS)
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:02 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:40 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
You were playing it so tell me, should I pull the trigger on Xenoblade Chronicles?
Trust me he'll like X better. Though in the original the story shit is completely skippable, it is more linear in it's structure though compared to X where you just go to a place on a map and fuck about in between. It reminds me of the early Assassin's Creed games where finding the Viewpoints was fun as fuck on it's own, when looking for probes in X I get that same feeling except it actually has way more of a benefit since it helps you get more money and resources.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:21 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:02 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:40 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Trust me he'll like X better. Though in the original the story shit is completely skippable, it is more linear in it's structure though compared to X where you just go to a place on a map and fuck about in between. It reminds me of the early Assassin's Creed games where finding the Viewpoints was fun as fuck on it's own, when looking for probes in X I get that same feeling except it actually has way more of a benefit since it helps you get more money and resources.
Actually I was just thinking about this and yea, he will like X better. XCX is a slightly better game with improved combat mechanics. Plus, you know, flying around in robots. Though I don't understand why you just can't change time around at your leisure (and you still have to fuck around with the clock to get the correct weather condition for specific sidequests, if you asked me to name a flaw from XC1, it's that.)
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:09 am

I've already got it here. Have been for a while. It's still sealed and I don't feel up to it right now. I have to finish Doom and Doom 2 first.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:16 am

Fair enough, Eternal Darkness has been sitting unopened on my shelf for about nine months now.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:59 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:21 am
Actually I was just thinking about this and yea, he will like X better. XCX is a slightly better game with improved combat mechanics. Plus, you know, flying around in robots. Though I don't understand why you just can't change time around at your leisure (and you still have to fuck around with the clock to get the correct weather condition for specific sidequests, if you asked me to name a flaw from XC1, it's that.)
Did they also fix the feature of you roflstomping everything if you do so much as 50% of the sidequests given to you in any given town?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:33 pm

You say that like its a bad thing.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:52 pm

It kinda is when being more than 3 levels above the monsters in an area means that nothing can touch you.
-Yours Truly

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:30 pm

Perhaps, but you may be a little more prepared when a slightly higher leveled Unique Enemy catches sight of you.
da PAC Nigguh wrote: