What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Credo in Deum

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Credo in Deum » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:57 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:32 pm
Ive noticed a new tactic by devs in their promotional style (aka shilling, buying reviews style).

Usually I could get some entertainment hearing people shit on a game I think is horrible but is hyped by the mainstream fags. So I usually search "game x sucks" and find a review hammering the game.

It seems EA, and some others, are getting hip to this. Now if you youtube apex legends sucks, tons of results will be things like: watch us suck at apex legends, apex legends is a great game but I suck, apex legends sucks up all my time etc etc.

To me that alone is a clear sign the game is garbage if a dev does everything to hide negative critique.
And dont even get me started on the EA gamechangers "program" what kind of gamer doesnt know that means "our shillsquad"???? Why do these people even get views sigh humanity is retarded...
Good luck trying to hide if your game sucks when everyone can try it for free.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:01 am

Credo in Deum wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:57 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:32 pm
Ive noticed a new tactic by devs in their promotional style (aka shilling, buying reviews style).

Usually I could get some entertainment hearing people shit on a game I think is horrible but is hyped by the mainstream fags. So I usually search "game x sucks" and find a review hammering the game.

It seems EA, and some others, are getting hip to this. Now if you youtube apex legends sucks, tons of results will be things like: watch us suck at apex legends, apex legends is a great game but I suck, apex legends sucks up all my time etc etc.

To me that alone is a clear sign the game is garbage if a dev does everything to hide negative critique.
And dont even get me started on the EA gamechangers "program" what kind of gamer doesnt know that means "our shillsquad"???? Why do these people even get views sigh humanity is retarded...
Good luck trying to hide if your game sucks when everyone can try it for free.
Well the problem these days is that most of the new braindead zombie generation dont form their own opinions. If everybody on youtube says its good it must be good! Dont wanna miss out on the latest hype!
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:31 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:36 pm
My fucking consoles are all dying on me at the same time.
Welcome to el dorado

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:10 am

I have yet to figure out how to play emulators on my tv. It's more comfy to be a console pleb.

Replacements aren't too expensive tbh. For now though, all my (((mainstream))) consoles are dead, so I'm gonna be last-gen gaming on a gamecube or ps2 if I want to play on console at all.

Oh, and I've been playing Coded Arms. Didn't say anything because I wasn't sure if the game was good, but it actually is. It's a roguelite FPS. The controls are not amazing since it is on PSP, but everything else about the game is great. You go from room to room, floor to floor and kill enemies. It's more of a resource/strategy twitch shooter like DOOM than anything else. You don't hunt down keys, but you do have to hunt for special enemies that act as gatekeepers to progressing to the next level.

The game has a ton of different weapons and the shotgun is really fucking nice. Feels almost exactly like a DOOM/Serious Sam shotgun.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:14 pm

A lot of you guys here like fighters right?
What do you think of the upcoming Jump Force?

Its a fighter that mixes all the anime weeb stuff into one fighting game. I only like dbz characters for fighting games tbh I hardly even know the others but it seems a different type of fighter than people are used to. With fights taking longer than most games and including transformations and teams.

Seems interesting to pick up for 10 bucks someday but Ill ask you fighting experts if you think the game is good mechanics wise.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:15 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:10 am
I have yet to figure out how to play emulators on my tv. It's more comfy to be a console pleb.

Replacements aren't too expensive tbh. For now though, all my (((mainstream))) consoles are dead, so I'm gonna be last-gen gaming on a gamecube or ps2 if I want to play on console at all.

Oh, and I've been playing Coded Arms. Didn't say anything because I wasn't sure if the game was good, but it actually is. It's a roguelite FPS. The controls are not amazing since it is on PSP, but everything else about the game is great. You go from room to room, floor to floor and kill enemies. It's more of a resource/strategy twitch shooter like DOOM than anything else. You don't hunt down keys, but you do have to hunt for special enemies that act as gatekeepers to progressing to the next level.

The game has a ton of different weapons and the shotgun is really fucking nice. Feels almost exactly like a DOOM/Serious Sam shotgun.
Once you get your pc a controller and move a couch in front of it or get a super comfortable chair its almost the same as consolegaming behind the tv.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:19 pm

Jump force is trash and if you want a game in comparison it's basically like xenoverse or dissedia final fantasy where you mash buttons. The only good thing is it has yugi which is hilarious.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:55 pm

Yeah, it definitely sounded like one of those licensed animu fighters that mostly exist for fanservice and don't compare to real fighters.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:14 pm

Jump Force has no depth. Or at least, never has had any in the past.

There are animu fightan games with depth, but not jump force.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:37 pm

My favorite anime fighters were the Naruto ones where all you did was press circle.
"Yugi gameplay" is one of the top results when you look up Jump Force on YouTube.
>DORO DORO DORO DORO MONSTA CADO MONSTA CADO
Reminds me of those MADs the nips used to make out of YGO. Shame I can't find the specific one I'm thinking of.