What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:06 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:55 am
It's the meme game of the moment but I'm enjoying Dead Cells right now.
I've been playing it a couple of weeks ago. I like it. Is skilling into Tactics still the current meta?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:31 pm

Im debating what to play, i have ran out of new games to play, so only thing i can do is go back to some older stuff.

While i played Deus Ex and Alien Isolation i was completing at a side both Parasite Eve games.

With that done, im considering starting Fear Effect and Fear Effect 2, both are pretty good games. Or maybe i should go to Alone in the Dark a new nightmare on PS1... Or maybe a SMT game?, Devil Summoner or Nocturne, not sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:39 pm

Play PacMan Championship Edition, get the world records, drown in pussy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:17 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:06 pm
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:55 am
It's the meme game of the moment but I'm enjoying Dead Cells right now.
I've been playing it a couple of weeks ago. I like it. Is skilling into Tactics still the current meta?
More or less. Beefing up skills while also reducing their charge time with mutations still gets you pretty far. It's the first game I've played where danger builds are actually fun for me so I'm having fun fucking around with ludicrous crits at the minute.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:37 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:17 pm
Anything after the Virtual Boy literally has no reason to exist.
N64 was pretty cool. Blurry but cool.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:43 pm

Not enough Wario.
Bobito wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:25 am
The game system was ok but there was tons of cryptic stuff, like invisible chests and some spells or skills that you can get if you explore in detail some areas and do some mini games, and you need a guide to do some of those stuff, I did the extra dungeon but ignored most of the other secrets, kinda dissapointing game in general. I played the extra stuff post finishing the game in Tales of Vesperia, way more fun even after years without touching it in comparison with LO.
Did Square-Enix made this or what? They love that kind of bullshit.
FuckSploony wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:31 pm
With that done, im considering starting Fear Effect and Fear Effect 2, both are pretty good games. Or maybe i should go to Alone in the Dark a new nightmare on PS1... Or maybe a SMT game?, Devil Summoner or Nocturne, not sure.
Try Nocturne, mate. It's good for you.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:11 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:43 pm
Bobito wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:25 am
The game system was ok but there was tons of cryptic stuff, like invisible chests and some spells or skills that you can get if you explore in detail some areas and do some mini games, and you need a guide to do some of those stuff, I did the extra dungeon but ignored most of the other secrets, kinda dissapointing game in general. I played the extra stuff post finishing the game in Tales of Vesperia, way more fun even after years without touching it in comparison with LO.
Did Square-Enix made this or what? They love that kind of bullshit.
Apparently some of the stuff from square worked in this, it shows, its like the 200 lightining you must dodge in ffx to get a weapon, but here you have no clue about anything and its like these old game where when you are exploring you have to constantly tapping the button to avoid missing something. You can get most of the stuff in another search around the area but of course its super annoying, if they are gonna do that they could add some encounter none skill at least.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:29 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:43 pm
FuckSploony wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:31 pm
Try Nocturne, mate. It's good for you.
I wanna recommend SMT 1&2 and also Strange Journey too. Nocturne definitely has its own charm but story & atmosphere are kinda stale compared to SMT1/2, and combat balance is a bit too much RNG dependent compared to SJ. It all comes down to personal preference though.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:20 pm

Ya wanna try out something as oldschool as SMT, ya gotta expect some RNG bullshit.
Bobito wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:11 pm
You can get most of the stuff in another search around the area but of course its super annoying, if they are gonna do that they could add some encounter none skill at least.
Man, you can't imagine how glad I was in FFX when I noticed I had a halberd for Unicorn Furry Guy that shut shut down random encounters.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:35 am

Digital Devil Saga and Nocturne will always be my favorite SMT games.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome