What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What are you playing?

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:47 am

crowbcat that faggot, he cried because muh jewtube shekels and made a patreon that no one gave too so he basically quit youtube.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:50 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:47 am
crowbcat that faggot, he cried because muh jewtube shekels and made a patreon that no one gave too so he basically quit youtube.
Yeah, a complete faggot. His audience was 80% image board users and he would cry and wonder about mean comments, remove videos because of them and be absolutely dumbfounded they wouldn't shower him with money.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:52 am

He removed the patreon pitch video, I was gonna link it but yeah it's gone now. The only thing I can find is sam and toki confirming it's existance.

Edit: Found it lol.

FAGGOT
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:16 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:52 am
FAGGOT
And he used the awesome Max Paine music for his whining shit as well.
Us cats, we don't forget faggotry of that magnitude and we certainly don't forgive.

phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:32 am

He needed that paymetons so he could keep giving money to Lowtax tej bus at a time.
Greedy fag. Nobody can just shitpost for the sake of filling the internet with trash anymore.
He probably wanted to fuck off anyway but got pissy when he realized he didn't have the kind of audience that would let him cash out.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:17 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:32 am
He probably wanted to fuck off anyway but got pissy when he realized he didn't have the kind of audience that would let him cash out.
Exactly my thinking. Got euphoric having captured an audience, got ultra pissy realizing it wasn't the kind of audience to gild his asshole.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:43 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:51 am

Came across this video again and it reminded me the definitive reason why I uninstalled CSGO.
Is there some actual, legitimate proof that this is somehow by design and not just some netcode/shitty programming issue? I've seen super rare weird bugs in other games that are difficult to simulate, because it's unclear what triggers them, and therefore can go for years without being fixed.

As for Cuckcap, yeah, the guy is complete faggot. Again, someone who started doing something just for fun, eventually got corrupted by his own greed and autism. A lot of his videos were absolute shit comparisons too. I won't argue against something like the Dead Rising comparison, because DR4 is a steaming pile of shit, but a lot of those comparison videos were more about clickbaity sensationalism than anything legitimate. Just because something was removed from a sequel doesn't make the other game worse, it could just be that a lot of those removed features were basically useless and nobody cared about them. A more complex product doesn't necessarily mean better experience.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:01 pm

I tried to look it up and apparently Valve made some patch in December of 2014 that is still prevalent now where the hits don't register because they wanted to prevent the spread of cheats or some shit. Some one of the scripts are set to 1 which causes that non registered hits, but of course it could only be set offline.

So much like how the one part in the video i posted first where that kid kept shooting the afk guy and kept missing and once he got closer the afk guy moved and killed him. It's funny shit, especially since it happened to me plenty of times.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:19 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:43 pm
Is there some actual, legitimate proof that this is somehow by design and not just some netcode/shitty programming issue?
No, because that claim isn't made in the first place. It absolutely is just plain shit coding. It has persisted for many years now, though. Shots not registering in a game with such a short time to kill is a pretty big deal. That it happens in a game that more or less has existed for fucking ages is just plain embarrassing.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:08 am

Right. Because the way they talked about it in some points, and even the name of the video was vague. I played a lot of CS:Source back in the day, and I frankly don't remember having issues with it - it's been a long time ago, but that was the first online shooter I was really into.

I never got into CS:GO. I didn't like some of the things they changed from Source and that it focused again on playing shitty 5v5 with random cunts.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.