What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What are you playing?

Post by mad bum » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:50 pm

Reminds me I need to find this game sometime. It's sorta like chronicles except with werewolves and nazis and shit.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:32 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:50 pm
Reminds me I need to find this game sometime. It's sorta like chronicles except with werewolves and nazis and shit.

Yep, i played it, its pretty ok.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:58 am

Games stopped being good when the Dreamcast died. That's when everything turned corporate.

Twisted Metal? Still good. AAA titles made post-2001? Unplayable.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:47 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:58 am
Games stopped being good when the Dreamcast died. That's when everything turned corporate.

Twisted Metal? Still good. AAA titles made post-2001? Unplayable.
Correction: Everything post-2007 is when it all turned to shite.

Dreamcast was also a shit. Get over it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:17 pm

Anything after the Virtual Boy literally has no reason to exist.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:33 pm

The Magnovox Oddysey was the peak of gaming, after that it all went downhill.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:59 pm

Tennis For Two is the pinnacle of video game design. Anything that came after has failed to reach this absolute apex of perfection.

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:25 am

Finally I finished the disc 4 of lost odyssey, in the end the story sucked balls because it never went beyond the premise of the how worked the conection between the two differents world or why the inmortals went to the other world to find a way to save their own, really fucking weak stuff there with 0 explanation.

The game system was ok but there was tons of cryptic stuff, like invisible chests and some spells or skills that you can get if you explore in detail some areas and do some mini games, and you need a guide to do some of those stuff, I did the extra dungeon but ignored most of the other secrets, kinda dissapointing game in general. I played the extra stuff post finishing the game in Tales of Vesperia, way more fun even after years without touching it in comparison with LO.

Also I reached the final boss in RE Revelations and I'm going full dsp because I can't defeat it even after so many tries, tired of trying different setup for the guns I have, besides I find it kinda bullshit the fact that the final boss is a teleporting monster, instead of a typical mutation of virus or just animal mutation how a cause of it, but well I guess wesker existence allow all the magic possible in the RE universe.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:30 am

Sounds like it's not worth my time to play more of lost odyssey then. I'll probably uninstall that shit. I was lukewarm on playing it again but held out some hope that maybe a modern jrpg could be ok.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:39 am

yeah maybe I was expecting too much of the last disc, after that it is not worth the time.