What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What are you playing?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:28 pm

ban wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:37 pm
Spi2 on the PS2Cube is what peeps claim to be le best open world maymay cape game. It's ok now, considering we have Prototype 1 but Web of Shadows is highly underrated because people can't be ared do something with combo potential the game has and unstead wanted Arkham combat. Which they got with the Spiderfield games. :roll:
The most annoying part of Supaidaman 2 involves rescuing people from boats, but that shit is thankfully optional. Swinging around the city is loads of fun, otherwise.
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:41 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:43 pm
I'm mainly salty that they never ported Armored Core onto PC.
Which one?

I didn't really enjoy armored core until they added full dual analogue support.
My main experience comes from AC3 and Silent Line, aka the PS2 titles right before the dual analogue switch. Though I've gotten some brief experience with 4 Answer, and I might just end up getting me a PS3 for that title and Dragon's Crown alone.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:46 pm

I already played Ultimate Piderman and that's basically just Spiderman 2 but with anime graphics and Venom.

Web of Shadows sounds pretty good though. I'll look into that one more. The amazing pozzerman games look like AIDScancer.

My favorite part of Prototype was always putting on the Guyver armor and running around wrecking shit.

As far as Armored Core goes, I played quite a bit of AC4 back in the day and a little of For Answer. I never liked Armored Core 1 and I find all the ones made before dual analogue support very difficult to get into. I own Last Raven but never did play it much.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ban

Post by ban » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:52 pm

I found that really fun considering I could mess with the person in need and do acrobatics with high jumps while carrying him for funzies instead of just using web swings under a bridge to safely deliver them.

A5's ok as well but it's a toss up between what people want out of the new ACs, post-Miyazaki.

Ultimate is pretty good too I guess, it's better than Spiderman 3 of the Raimi games.

The Guyver armour was what initially sold me on Prototype. Tons of fun.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:17 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:59 pm
Ima just shitpost again to ask if any of those piderman games are ok. I recently remembered that I do hate capeshit, but not all of it is as terrible as the rest. Piderman is breddy ok (as long as it's not a tranny pozzed current year iteration) and that warren ellis thunderbolts volume was fun too. Also piderman games are typically beat em ups and I like those.

I was thinking of looking at web of shadows. I get the impression it's a better game than what people said at the time. I played shattered assmentions and it sucked. Way too disjointed.
Maximum Carnage, Ultimate Spider-Man, Ps1 Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:31 pm

Playing mahvul ultimate alliance for psp. Load times are long and shitty but the game is good and it's fun to have a game like this on portable. I miss the days of X-Men Legends 2 and Mahvul Ultimate Alliance. Those games came out long before the marvel conveyor belt we know today.
RAPEMAN wrote:

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:47 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:31 pm
Playing mahvul ultimate alliance for psp. Load times are long and shitty but the game is good and it's fun to have a game like this on portable. I miss the days of X-Men Legends 2 and Mahvul Ultimate Alliance. Those games came out long before the marvel conveyor belt we know today.
Great co-op games too
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:48 pm

Beat Ultimate Alliance. Pretty buggy on psp, but it's still fun. Got x-men legends 2 coming in the mail. I have the xbox original version already, but apparently the portable version is the same exact game with practically the same graphics and performance as console versions.
RAPEMAN wrote:

ban

Post by ban » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:15 pm

Justice League for the PSP / PS2 is the same thing as those, in fact, I think Raven Software made that and the X-Men titles. The PSP JL has three or four more characters than the console to compensate for the graphics or something. I heard that unlike MUA1, MUA2 was garbage on portable but pretty fun on consoles, so there's that. Unless somehow digital archived copies still exist after the nuking from Marvel when the license expired and tried to wipe even the PC copies.
He warned youShow

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:18 pm

You can't get any of this shit digitally. It's all fucked to hell because of licenses.
RAPEMAN wrote:

ban

Post by ban » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:38 pm

I meant the other digital way. I remember when Mahvel tried to wipe those copies of X-Men Destiny. At least when it happened after they took it down from the shelves for good when the license expired. Of course they gave up midway because internet's gonna internet but there was plenty of damage done.

Licenses are the worst bitch of all when it comes to third party yet somehow Marvel is the absolute worst offender of them fucking all and everybody likes their ass and loves it.
He warned youShow