What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What are you playing?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:36 am

I got a bit triggered at that part in Anor Londo where you have "fun" rooftop adventures with Silver Knights shooting at you with ballista-sized arrows.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:22 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:36 am
I got a bit triggered at that part in Anor Londo where you have "fun" rooftop adventures with Silver Knights shooting at you with ballista-sized arrows.
Believe it or not, that section is much kinder than what we were talking about. Imagine if the bridge you have to run across while being shot at was covered in vaseline and shitty hitboxes, and you could easily slide off and die instantly at any random point due to a part of the bridge which you should be able to walk on becoming slippery.

The last third or so of Dark Souls is hilarious unpolished, rushed and buggy imo.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:29 am

Did anyone play that fucking deadpool vidya gaem?

How about Axemen Origin wolverine?
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:38 pm

I forgot they even made a game of le reddit man.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:37 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:29 am

Avoid that game, i have not played but i know it's awful because remember that time Deadpool was full lolrandom in his comic? It's the same writer so imagine listen to that kind of writing voice acted for hours.
I heard the WolveriNe Origins was tolerable if repetitive
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:05 am

I've never finished any of the Souls games. DeS at some point started to bore me, DS was trash from about Anor Londo onwards, not to mention the fucking Cunt of Chaos and DS2 was total shit right from the beginning. I've quit DS2 about twenty hours in and hated every single bit of it.
I haven't played BB because I don't buy a crappy console for a single game and won't play DS3 because From Soft can go eat a dick after them scamming the fuck out of me with DS2. Promise DX10 (Fucking 10! Ancient technology by release and yet not supported!) as an update and then tell me to get fucked and buy the fucking game again? From Soft is dead to me.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:43 pm

I'm mainly salty that they never ported Armored Core onto PC.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:41 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:43 pm
I'm mainly salty that they never ported Armored Core onto PC.
Which one?

I didn't really enjoy armored core until they added full dual analogue support.
RAPEMAN wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:59 pm

Ima just shitpost again to ask if any of those piderman games are ok. I recently remembered that I do hate capeshit, but not all of it is as terrible as the rest. Piderman is breddy ok (as long as it's not a tranny pozzed current year iteration) and that warren ellis thunderbolts volume was fun too. Also piderman games are typically beat em ups and I like those.

I was thinking of looking at web of shadows. I get the impression it's a better game than what people said at the time. I played shattered assmentions and it sucked. Way too disjointed.
RAPEMAN wrote:

ban

Post by ban » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:37 pm

Spi2 on the PS2Cube is what peeps claim to be le best open world maymay cape game. It's ok now, considering we have Prototype 1 but Web of Shadows is highly underrated because people can't be ared do something with combo potential the game has and unstead wanted Arkham combat. Which they got with the Spiderfield games. :roll:

I'm not gonna link an edgy amv combo vid, I still have some dignity left. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:29 am

Kekpool is...eh at best, it's the Transformers devs trying to make the unholy baby of TPS and Ninja Gaiden combat, something Itagaki did slightly better with Devil's Third...I'm sorry, Devil's Turd on the WiiU.

Hugh Jackman Origins : Hugh Jacked Man The movie : The Game is a solid afternoon waster. Just like the old beat'em ups of old we could rent for a weekend, like Final Fight, Double Dragon 2 etc, this one is the same. You waste a weekend with a Murder'em up, feel good about clawing some traitors and some niggers, then go on with your life. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow