What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:06 pm

I mean PC gayming was always Botnet centric. They don't make gaymes for Loonix because Loonixfags are smart enough to not play games and Macfags spend all their money on PreP.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:31 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:54 pm
As for something new to bitch about: in their attempts to force people to use that spyware disguised as an OS now theyre only developing games for windows10 anymore. Its a fucking min requirement for most new releases. Im officially done with modern gaming because of that. Not that I even want to play any new releases but still wtf dude wtf
I have so far only seen this with quality waifu titles like Nights of Azure that have a general statement about how they're not going to support anything below W10, but I have so far not run into any issues.

Besides FMVs being audio-only for this and other Gust titles. Even if I can play the video files perfectly fine from outside the game. This has probably to do with .wmv being a shitty format, but I have other games whose .wmv-files play just fine inside the game. Must be because those are W10 wmvs that refuse to properly work ony anything "lesser" :roll:

(And that's not even the funniest bit. You can't close the PC port outside of ALT-F4 :lol:)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:35 am

Not even Ctrl+Alt+Delete? Sad!
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:01 am

Ctrl+Alt+Delete executes a Windows interrupt call, so it should, in theory, be able to override anything.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:09 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:35 am
Not even Ctrl+Alt+Delete? Sad!
I'm at a loss for words.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:34 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:01 am
Ctrl+Alt+Delete executes a Windows interrupt call, so it should, in theory, be able to override anything.
It most likely does, but why start the task manager to then find and end the waifu game process if I can just press ALT+F4 to end the waifu game immediately?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:56 am

Riddle me this, why would you ever need to quit the waifu game?
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:42 am

To play a different waifu game.
-Yours Truly

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:51 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:35 pm
All the humans are unbearable, especially Preston Cuckboy.
Preston is the embodiment of the weak writing and the soullessness of the game. He doesn't have any kind of character, repeats the most boring lazy writing NPC crap "That's great news! We will take this wasteland back!" and his endless repetitive missions: Go to farm X where they tell you how they need you to kill this bunch of ghouls/raiders/mutants at location Y, travel there, kill them, return to farm, return to Preston where he says "Great job! Now I have something ELSE for you" rinse and repeat. I did this for a while until I realised this stupid nonsense is infinite and leads nowhere. The loading times were also unbearable, every time you fast travel you are looking the loading screen at least for 30 seconds, sometimes it takes several minutes. 32 GB of RAM and five year old game loads like this? Apparently besides their shit writing they also made shit engine.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:59 am

I had enough when I came across a fortune teller NPC who told you were to go by basically saying "I've read ahead in the script and this is what needs to happen."
Great motivation there.
It's a trap!