What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 4:00 am

Video games are a chore.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 26, 2018 12:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 3:36 am
The game isn't hard if you read every stone tablet and write it down either ingame or on paper. Just don't read the tablet that says "dont read me again" a second time :lol:
Don't read me or my wife's tablet ever again!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat May 26, 2018 6:16 pm

Had to get a new phone (old one's battery died and it would have cost just as much to replace it from all the checks I did) and the thing can run basically every emulator up to PS2/PSP at full frames as long as the emulator, itself, can actually run it.

Immediately downloaded the original PS1 Armored Core trilogy, Alundra (favorite PS1 game), Granstream Saga (not great, but nostalgic), and Tactics Ogre: LUCT. Also Shadowrun for the Genesis and Super Mario All Stars for when my wife wants to play a game with me and we're traveling. Will eventually get around to grabbing a copy of Phantasy Star 2-4.

Also grabbed a 20 dollar bluetooth controller and it works great. Even lets me use it to play Minecraft Pocket Edition with my nieces and nephews when they're over and want to play a game together. Can also be used as an emergency battery source when out and about. Can get 2 full charges and some change into my phone before it's out of juice.

Anyway, what I'm here to ask is for anyone to give me a list of recommended PSP games that I should check out. Any genre is fine. I find it far more comfortable to play PSP games with this phone/controller combination than on my PC. Also, no mentioning the MonHun PSP games. I'm already aware and Freedom Unite was the first PSP game I tested.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 26, 2018 7:11 pm

Rengoku 2 is pretty rad. Pretty stylish dungeon crawler that's kinda like if God Hand was a bit more like Tekken and Gene had arm blades and a shotgun for a head.
Also the SYMBOLISM! in the game is pretty cleverly done (you start out very human-looking, but have to quickly morph into a nanomechanical nightmare in order to survive).

Oh, and Gladiator Begins is a fun gladiator simulator.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 9:31 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 6:16 pm
Alundra
Didn't know this existed until I saw a speedrun of it a while ago. Seems better than Zelda in many ways.

Picked up CS:GO again after I heard cheaters got btfo but first ranked match had 3 cheaters :lol:
I can tolerate the people who cheat for fun but the tryhards are a bunch of fucking faggots.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 27, 2018 1:44 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Had to get a new phone (old one's battery died and it would have cost just as much to replace it from all the checks I did)
I can just swap the battery out. BlackBerry master race.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun May 27, 2018 2:47 am

Are Blackburries netoworks still operational?
I've thought about getting a dumbfone (or turning one of my old ones on) but I have nobody to call. Naturally. On the bright side fones are cancer and it's one less tracking device.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun May 27, 2018 2:49 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 1:44 am
Pepsi Man wrote:
Had to get a new phone (old one's battery died and it would have cost just as much to replace it from all the checks I did)
I can just swap the battery out. BlackBerry master race.
I could, too. But the battery was very specific and not being widely made anymore, apparently.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Post by Guest » Sun May 27, 2018 2:58 am

Proprietary battery kino.
Don't buy the x230 kids, its not just because of the shitty keyboard.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 27, 2018 3:20 am

Guest wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 2:47 am
Are Blackburries netoworks still operational?
Yeah, they got bailed out by investors. Research in Motion is still running. BlackBerry 10 got a new update just a week ago as well. They are just not making phones themselves anymore. The newer ones are made by LG. I have a Q10 from before the bankruptcy. BB10 is far superior to Apple's or Android and all Android programs work on it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!