What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What are you playing?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:47 pm

I've never played KH, so fuck if I know.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:24 pm

Emo Cloud started with Advent Children. People meme emo Cloud since KH1 because Steve Burton or whoever was his voice actor at the time played him like that, while in Japanese he was voice acted normally.

The thing is that beyond AC, Cloud hasn't been emo yet the english voice acting teams kept pushing that for years and now the whole Cloud = Emo beyond the "original translation" has been meme'd to death.

Cawadooty is even more cucked now. To the surprise of no one ever...no one ever who isn't a normalcuck that is.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:46 pm

Normalfags can never be trusted. They're never on your side. Corporations that pander to normalfags even less so.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:51 pm

Normalfags need to be enslaved more than niggers.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:02 pm

Good thing joggerkiller69 isn't taken yet.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:53 pm

All of the boss fights in valkyria chronicles 4 are a pile of shit. The tank boss in chapter 15? Literally unkillable unless you know what broken tactics to spam. If you do know, then it's the most retarded thing in the world. You use penetration order and stand a shocktrooper with a machine gun next to the boss and SHOOT IT TO DEATH WITH A TOMMY GUN. Beyond stupid. I tried using rockets on its weak point/mortars/cannon fire and the hitbox for the weak point is so janky that 99% of the time, it misses and I hit the body which takes no damage. Absolute trash.

Then you have to fight another broken boss after that. This one is invincible unless you first kill the staff it uses and then headshot it a billion times. The map is incredibly bullshit with enemy placements to prevent you from easily doing this. Add to that the boss being able to use magic missiles on your units that don't look like they should be able to hit you, but they do, and they always kill.

Man. I love the game when I'm playing a normal mission, but these bosses just break all the game rules, require ZERO actual strategy and waste your fucking time.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:06 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:53 pm
You use penetration order and stand a shocktrooper with a machine gun next to the boss and SHOOT IT TO DEATH WITH A TOMMY GUN. Beyond stupid.
How did you even figure that out?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:13 pm

Yes, the most annoying part of the witch is the insane range, one step in her zone and you lost an infantry member, took me thousand turns just moving around the edges of the map slowly cleaning it , there is a extra mission where you just use grunts without a tank against the witch but I got frustrated so I’ll leave it for later.

Just wait until start of chapter 17, a boss will keep retaking camps and calling almost infinite reinforcements if you can’t control of like 6 camps, and if you kill the boss she will appear in the next turn.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:23 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:06 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:53 pm
You use penetration order and stand a shocktrooper with a machine gun next to the boss and SHOOT IT TO DEATH WITH A TOMMY GUN. Beyond stupid.
How did you even figure that out?
Honestly I looked it up because I knew I was doing everything correct tactically. I had the best anti-armor mortars and AP shells I could have and I was doing about 3% of the boss' health in damage with them. Even with the "increase damage to armor" order active, it was like 5%. Or less. So I knew there was some bullshit gimmick I was missing. Turns out, snipers learn an order at level 17 that allows you to nullify defense. So you have to use that and then equip the biggest mag size machine gun on your shocktrooper, run them up to the boss and spam machine gun fire. It's fucking retarded.

If you could actually hit the stupid radiator on top of the tank, you could beat him easily. But the hitbox is tiny and overlaps with the main armor.
Bobito wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:13 pm

Just wait until start of chapter 17, a boss will keep retaking camps and calling almost infinite reinforcements if you can’t control of like 6 camps, and if you kill the boss she will appear in the next turn.
If it's the one I think it is, I'll just bring all shocktroopers and camp the bases with them. The only way to pry shocks out of a base is with grenadiers or a broken boss like Crymeria. Crymeria is the worst thing about this fucking game.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:07 pm

I suppose it is laudable for them to not succumb to "Cutscene Power to the Max" (thanks, tvtropes), but fighting an invincible ho who can one-shot multiple tanks in-game is not fun.
I really don't get why they keep doing this for boss fights considering the normal fights are just fine.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette