What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Poonoo » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:44 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:14 am
mad bum wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:39 pm

Guess 3D realms are not complete hack frauds.
Aaaaand now they bowed to the whims of ResetEra goons, removed anything non-pc from the gayme, and are being downvoted on Steam into oblivion….
And the bolded part is exactly why woke fucks keep pushing the Epic Store or at the very least do damage control for it. "Who cares what launcher you use for a game" yeah fuck off, you just don't want anyone being informed about how shit your game is which is why you love Epic's policy of not having reviews at all.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:40 pm

If only they could block of these vile fake reviews from the rest of the internet.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:00 pm

I can't wait for GGGmanShills to give that game a rave review if he hasn't already. I know he was sucking off the alpha.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:34 pm

Hey, it's just Gman now. He wants you to know that he doesn't have anything to do with those evil Gaymer Goobers anymore. He's a good goyim and repents for his sins.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:44 pm

Fuck yeah! Finally beat Inferno V in Trials Rising. Bronze medal as well with 117 faults. It wasn't terribly awful.

That's not me but just to show you what the fuck I'm talking about.
Checkpoint 3 is deceptively hard. That rear wheel bounce takes lots of practise to get right.
Checkpoint 5 with that overhang is where I was stuck the first time around. You need to drive up with good speed, make sure the front wheel clears the overhang and then break and lean forward. Once you've got that down it's pretty alright and fun to do.
Checkpoint 8 is the next difficult one. Jumping from round obstacles is quite tough. The second tire spinning is just a dick move.
Checkpoint 10 and 11 actually look harder than they are but 12 is a total motherfucker! Jump onto an incline under time pressure (that splody barrel rolling towards you) onto a pipe that's uncomfortably thin and then a fairly long jump for that low speed you'll have. Remember I said jumping from round obstacles is tricky? This is brutal!
Checkpoint 13 takes good gas and leaning controls. Lean forward later than you'd think and keep letting go of the gas at the correct rate. One can go up super slowly as this dude did or a bit faster and then fender grab* the ledge like I did.

By far the toughest original track in the game and possibly the toughest Inferno of the series. Although Inferno 3 from Evolution is pretty amazingly evil as well.
Feeling pretty damn good about myself right now. :lol:
*fender grabShow
This is a fender grab done in Fusion:

It's been in the engine by accident ever since Trials HD and they just left it in because it makes it possible to build some really tricky ninja levels.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:29 pm

That looks like if you combined Happy Wheels with I wanna be the guy and Getting Over It. I feel pretty damn good about myself just by knowing I won't be wasting so much time playing something like this.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:34 pm

I knew what Trials was but never played it because I can tell it's not for me at all.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:31 pm

What I Am Not Be Playing:

World of Warcraft Classic, which apparently goes online TODAY and is having a bunch of bugmen really excited about. Watch their numbers skyrocket during the first weeks, only to drop down to a meager half dozen after they realize that the game was broken,. levelling up was a drag, and content was basically non-existent.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:33 pm

B-b-but muh nostalgia...

Anyhow, played some more Weeaboo Manitou Ekusu Purassu (aka that Action RPG Persona thing by Falcom). Got the staff waifu. She's a bit unorthodox, but alright.
The delinquent with the sword on the other hand... oh, boy. Not only are his attack animations unecessarily slow (Sora can chain Rider Kick through at least 3 enemies before this guy even finishes his first swing), but he's apparently supposed to be a tank. In a game that rewards dodge-happy glass cannons. I guess spamming his skill attacks might come in handy, but he feels a bit too specialized compared to the others.
I still manage to S rank every dungeon on my first try, but at least the bosses continue to be lulzy.

Also holy shit, the game features two weebs that proudly proclaim their distain for the 3D waifu menace :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:14 pm

Falcom is known of course, for their top tier taste of wanting to fuck Deedlit, Priotess and Nessie, along with all the expies they have made over the years in Ys while roleplaying as Not-Parn. :lol: and the two women that work there, probably want to fuck Ashram given how many Ashram expies Adol is given, despite being Parn 2.0. They just finally admitted it because zoomers don't know about the superior Elf waifus. :lol:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:23 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:36 pm
See also: retarded shit.
>thetism.txt
Long sperg about me hating story in vidyaShow
Fucking lore truly destroys everything. DeS and DS had a cool atmosphere exactly because everything was super vague and it was just some weird ran down purgatory kind of place with little rhyme or reason. Shit was just the way it is because of something that happened thousands of years ago and nobody even knows what it really was.

I hate abundant story in vidya so fucking much. It's so bad because it's not just not required, it makes everything worse. Keep it simple, Stupid! Ninja Gayden's story is just "Evil ninja clan rekt your village and summoned demons for shits and giggles - go fuck 'em up!" and yet it has a very unique feeling and style to it. MonHun is even more basic in it's story and yet great, also with a very specific feeling.
And that's really it! A general feeling. Like the one you get when you're reading a very good book. Your fantasy has some room to breathe and the atmosphere puts you in a unique mindset that something like a movie just can't replicate and even less so accurately as it's a bit different from person to person.
And then along come faggots vomiting their dumb opinion and fanfic-level shit writing all over you. Either rando autists making up crap like with DS or even worse the devs twisting some dumb story into the game.

The worst example of the latter for me is Dead Space 2. Making Isaac speak was a mistake. Dead Space is a bit scary in the beginning but you get used to the creepy creatures and their jump scare bullshit relatively quickly. Eventually, you feel more like an exterminator than some scared engineer. I felt more like a desensitized janitor that's being ordered around to fix shit on that broken-ass planet cracker ship, being more annoyed at the monster things than anything else.
DS2 ruined that for me. It doesn't work when Isaac is better equipped and more jaded but also a whiny bitch about his waifu and all that is just because the writers wanted him to be that way and had to make him speak. Had he stayed mute my idea of Isaac could've stayed the space janitor turning more and more into Doomguy. He could've rolled his eyes about hallucinations of his wife, sarcastically thinking to himself "Great! This shit again.".
I guess Half Life was ruined even harder in that regard when HL2 just retconned metric fucktons of stuff to wank that fake nostalgia boner. But I wasn't that heavily invested in HL anyway.

I prefer vidya over movies exactly because I'm not entirely force fed some shitty story without room for imagination. Making vidya more like movies just means inserting shit into it that I don't want. Make better mechanics instead and stop about the gay lore shit!
I don't know if that makes sense to anyone but me but that's how I feel about it.
Hey Kugel, you think you hate Lore? Guess how much I hate it now after this happened :

Long sperg about me hating story in vidyaShow
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow