What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Pepsi Man

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:07 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:28 pm
I would imagine the reason why pepsiman's black people are nice is because he doesn't have massive fucking gang ghettos of blacks over there.
We're pretty whitewashed, here, yeah. On the flip side, Omaha is 5 to 10 minutes away, depending on if you're going downtown or not, and there are plenty of mexican and black gangs around there and I'd never move over there.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:09 am

rabidtictac wrote:
We have chill black people here, but we also have an entire part of the town that's low-income and black and you don't wanna be there. The public transit system connects to there, so that's when you'll be most likely to interact with gang nigs in the wild.
Basically more or less the same here, it's funny because malls and stores are pissed when a bus stop is put near there because they know all the ghetto is going to go to "work" robbing the whole store by stealing everything and they can't do anything to stop them because company policy says you can't.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:17 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:02 pm
Hilarious. Crime is so low here, I know several people that don't even lock their front door.
I can't imagine not locking shit up. These people realize that if you don't lock it, someone can walk right into your house and do whatever, right? There's no magic force field called "manners" that stops someone from fucking up your day.
That only applies when there are people around that want to fuck up your day. That's the point. Breaking into private homes is pretty much unheard of and I've never heard of a home invasion in my entire life in the whole region.

You wonder why people aren't freaking out about our situation here? It's because in most regions that aren't the super large cities your average citizen faces no crime at all. It's the fall of Rome to a T. Not hordes of barbarians storming into our cities is the downfall, it's ennui up to the point those hordes reach a critical point and decide they can just do what they want by numbers.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:29 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:09 am
rabidtictac wrote:
We have chill black people here, but we also have an entire part of the town that's low-income and black and you don't wanna be there. The public transit system connects to there, so that's when you'll be most likely to interact with gang nigs in the wild.
Basically more or less the same here, it's funny because malls and stores are pissed when a bus stop is put near there because they know all the ghetto is going to go to "work" robbing the whole store by stealing everything and they can't do anything to stop them because company policy says you can't.
Yeah, they installed some key bus stops around here and suddenly our homeless problem got like 10 times fucking worse. There were always bus lines you could catch here, but they weren't on the main streets like the one was that brought all the homeless up from downtown.

Basically the way it works is we have all our gangnigs in one place at one end of town, and all the way at the opposite end is our mass of fucking homeless. Obviously there's homeless everywhere because that's the life shitlibs chose for our town, but the biggest concentration is the opposite end of town from the gangnegrones. Buses that connect from the one direction bring the dindus out, while buses that connect to the other end ferry in homeless.

As for me, I'm

I honestly feel sorry for people tending to all-night stores, because I've been in those fuckers at like 2 AM and seen crazy cracked out blacks throwing basketballs in the store (this really happened!)
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:04 am

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe yeah this is a gaming thread, remember?
I've been racing the 50cc and 100cc cups for the last couple of days to get used to the tracks and get them out of the way. Raced a 150cc cup without much problems getting 1st so I thought I'd check out 200cc. Man, that shit is fucking nuts!
If 50cc is speed one, 100cc is two, 150cc is three and a half but 200cc is six. It's crazy how blazing fast that shit is! It's awesome but too much for me to handle after all that slow driving. I'll clear all of 100cc and then 150cc first, I guess.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:15 am

200cc isn't fun at all. I got Mario Kart 8 for my wife, on the Wii U, and grabbed a second controller so we'd be able to play together once in a while. Ended up playing it a lot more than she did because I wanted to get all the trophies and unlock everything I could.

200cc update hit and I tried it and I refuse to ever touch it again. 150cc is fun. Go fast, get punished for not drifting properly. 200cc is... fast. Just fast. Nothing else.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:40 am

I'll give it a try later when I know all the tracks by heart. Even in 100cc a terrible character, kart combination can make things unmanageable.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:36 pm

I might go back and try MK8 some more. I have it for Wii U, not the deluxe edition.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:23 am

Not too much has changed. The biggest change is that they have added more true weight classes. You've got Light, Medium and Heavy but in reality the drivers differentiate between each other in the same class as well. In 8 you've got 9 weight classes, Deluxe has got 16.
So for example, in 8 the baby characters are lighter than the other lights. In Deluxe, the princess babies are the lightest, Baby Rosalina and Lemmy are heavier, Baby Mario Bros. and Drybones are heavier than those, Larry, Toad and Shy Guy are the heaviest lights and so on. It's not a massive difference but it makes for more characters playing a bit different to each other.

Also, Deluxe has King Boo, who is clearly the best character ever because he's a king and a Boo. I wish King Dedede was in MK.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:49 am

Best song in the whole game.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]