What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:59 am

The Adventure games weren't bad. The problem is that instead of giving people what they want, which is a game that is all Sonic or whatever character with similar play-style, Sega insist on giving us games that are 1/3rd Sonic and then the rest shit.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:42 pm

Sanic Adventure were ok, but vastly overrated by Sanic fans. Like you said, even if we ignore all the bugs and glitches in the initial SA1 and 2 releases, a majority of the gameplay doesn't feature Sanic or Shadow, but some other fuck nobody wants to play as. Don't get me wrong either, Shadow sucks ass too (story wise), but he plays like a clone of sanic and that's what people want.

Tails in SA1 I believe also had Sanic-like gameplay, but that changed for the sequel since people were enjoying themselves too much. Can't have that!

Generations is perfectly fine. I maintain the best Sanic games I've played that weren't Sanic 2/3 were the GBA ones which later evolved into Rush iirc. They introduced air tricks and really made playing Sanic feel like an extreme sport.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:52 pm

Whatever the Adventure games did right in terms of gameplay is made irrelevant by their stories. The really weird mix of silly cartoony bullshit with trying to be more mature than Mario has been the catalyst for the worst autism. It can't be forgiven for that. The world would be a better place if those games never happened.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:45 pm

Let's not forget Ow the Edge game that's on the same engine as Heroes.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:12 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:52 pm
The really weird mix of silly cartoony bullshit with trying to be more mature than Mario has been the catalyst for the worst autism.
Has it? I don't read Sanic fanfiction, so I don't know if Sanic autists writing really dark, disturbing Sanic fanficition is a phenomenon. What I do know is there are a lot of fucking recolours, which means that either Sonic 3 or SA2 was a mistake, depending on whether you view Knuckles as Red Sonic or not.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:28 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:45 pm
Let's not forget Ow the Edge game that's on the same engine as Heroes.
Did Shadow ever find that DAMN fourth Chaos Emerald?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:31 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:12 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
The really weird mix of silly cartoony bullshit with trying to be more mature than Mario has been the catalyst for the worst autism.
Has it? I don't read Sanic fanfiction, so I don't know if Sanic autists writing really dark, disturbing Sanic fanficition is a phenomenon. What I do know is there are a lot of fucking recolours, which means that either Sonic 3 or SA2 was a mistake, depending on whether you view Knuckles as Red Sonic or not.
Aren't Shadow fanboys obsessed with that dead waifu girlfriend of his?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:35 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:12 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Has it? I don't read Sanic fanfiction, so I don't know if Sanic autists writing really dark, disturbing Sanic fanficition is a phenomenon.
The basic differences between Sanic and Mario and why Sanic appeals to the super autists more isn't just because he's a colourful hedgeheg. It's that he lives in the real world or at least an approximation of it and the escalation of new characters added. The official characters aren't really any different to OCs.
It's also implied that they fuck.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:47 pm

The irony being that Mario has more character.
Last edited by Moe Bitches on Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:48 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:35 pm
It's also implied that they fuck.
Where? Other than Penders' and Chris-Chan's mind
Kugelfisch wrote: