What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What are you playing?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:42 pm

ban wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:37 pm
How about EVERYONE'S FUCKING DED for a story? Your group are basically the least fucked and you have to become the next Dante in order to survive the new Aragami. Also, you get a daughterfu :

I see the Aragami waifu sub-species has continued its evolution to become more fuckable.
ban wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:37 pm
But I don't care, those two are a fine substitute for Tsubaki and russian mail order whore from GEB. I'm still mad I couldn't have Tsubaki as the second canonical waifu for GE1 but Alisa's nice russian tits will do. Despite them appearing to be retreads from 1, trust me. They are way better than 2's. Unless you liked goth maiden's kuudere unfeeling attitude and her mentally cucking you with Julius. The only sleight against the waifus is that the game pushes you towards your adopted brother way too much, to the point that if you create a female MC the make certain interactions less yaoi-ish.
I cared so much about goth maiden kuudere that I keep forgetting she even exists until I start thinking harder. I can remember the other waifus more, since one is Ruby Rose while the other has fashioned her hair to look like cat ears.

Also
>even thinking about making a male MC

(And good to hear the plot is more like in 1. 2 was... strange.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:04 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:42 pm
I see the Aragami waifu sub-species has continued its evolution to become more fuckable.
Chiot was a miracle indeed. :lol:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
I cared so much about goth maiden kuudere that I keep forgetting she even exists until I start thinking harder. I can remember the other waifus more, since one is Ruby Rose while the other has fashioned her hair to look like cat ears.
I had such high hopes for Nana, catgirl ears, oden-dogs being a family recipe, big jiggling tits, giant hammer...yet she salivates over Homeo's dick, even before he got killed like the chump he is. Oh well...
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Also
>even thinking about making a male MC
Look, you wanna get fucked by this fag :

or do you wanna bang this chick :

I mean, the choice is yours. Yes, God Eater is one of thos few games that have pairings with the MC, especially based on gender. It's just too bad they kept diminishing tits after GE2 before they went full retard in the best way once again with Code Vein.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:46 pm

>pairings with the MC

Do the games have some kind of dating sim portion I kept overlooking or something?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:16 am

Nuke this thread from orbit holy hell.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:24 am

Did somebody say "Weeaboo"?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:57 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:16 am
The greatest video games are from Glorious Nippon. It is only natural that this thread would become a second Weebshit one.

EDIT: thinking more about God Eater husbandos, I think the only tolerable one in GE2 is Emil, and that's mainly because his pompous douchebaggery is hilariously out of place (unless the horrors of the post-apocalypse shattered his mind or something). Dude speaks and acts like he's hamming it up for some very bad Arthurian play.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:46 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:57 am
mad bum wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:16 am
The greatest video games are from Glorious Nippon. It is only natural that this thread would become a second Weebshit one.
Every thread is the weebshit thread.

ban

Post by ban » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:44 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:46 pm
>pairings with the MC

Do the games have some kind of dating sim portion I kept overlooking or something?
To my knowledge, it exists only on GE Burst and it was due to the inclusion of Alisa. The game basically changes some dialogue boxes depending on your gender and by the end, Alisia is more or less your bitch if your character is male and if you make a waifu, Kouta gets to dick you. In GE2 and only 2 as far as I remember, when you go searching for the files of the old Fenrir operatives, you see that Alisa's file writes that she's with her boyfriend, INSERT YOUR NAME HERE! But if you opt to not transfer your data or make a waifu instead, the text instead writes "Yuu Kanagi", who's this guy :

Basically what your avatar looks by default and the name "Yuu" is a pun since it sounds like "you". So far, they've only done this for God Eater 1, God Eater doesn't have a set or canon main character and neither does the 3rd.

As for Emil, he talks like that because that's how the nips view the kraut aristocrats. He is in fact quite tame compared to other portrayls of kraut aristocracy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:10 pm

Kraut aristocracy is the only type of Kraut in most nip media. Though they generally tend to be cooler and more competent (and in some cases, more lolicious) than this buffoon. He's like some mix between Don Quixote and Baron Munchausen.

And "inclusion of Alisa"? Russian Mail Order Waifu was in the game since vanilla GE1. They would've had to rewrite a lot of the story if she only came with Burst, and to my knowledge the only story additions in Burst came from the "Your dead mentor is a monster know." postgame story missions.
The only God Eater nakama added in Burst were those two forgettable foreign exchange God Eaters, that Totally-Not-Suspicious Bishie, and your mentor after he stopped being a monster.

Also who cares about some "canon" protagonist for GE1? The yuri energies between my waifu and Alisa were real, dammit.
-Yours Truly

ban

Post by ban » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:34 pm

You're thinking of big shot elite krauts, those behave like normal people in nip media. :lol: See the loli that follows Emil constantly or Soma's dad who acts like some Galactic Hero character.

Nope. Alisa only came in for GE Burst and they redid a lot of things, same thing with those losers in the orbit team, who had to be redsigned and have added scenes as well. In fact, a lot of the scenes you see in GEB aren't just redone changing textures, better choreography etc, they also have added dialogue between other characters. It's thanks to Alisa that this scene exists only in GEB :

Protagonist wrote:It was at that moment that I decided that I would fuck Alisa.
And was taken out of the western versions despite being voiced already. :lol: Remember these guys :

Well, these were some of the additions of GE Burst, they got some random characters with the same names from vanila that you gained after beating the story, just so you could have more partner options and shoved them in Burst with new looks, voice actors this time and a place in the story. Basically the difference between vanilla GE1 and GE Burst is easily that off a sequel, something that actually did happen with another monster hunter clone called Lord of Arcana. When they got to make an expansion for the game, they changed it so much it became a sequel due to the number of changes it needed :

Also who cares about some "canon" protagonist for GE1? The yuri energies between my waifu and Alisa were real, dammit.
That is so amazing it deserves a DHI award. :lol:
He warned youShow