What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: What are you playing?

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:30 am

I need to try to play lost odyssey some more. It just feels so ff8.exe and I never liked the new final fantasy art styles.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:45 am

Yeah the setting is like Ff8 (typical magical setting but with high tech just in some aspects of daily life) with the characters designed by the guy of slam dunk and vagabond, it’s an ok game, the difficulty is a little above average but it’s not necessary to grind too much, you just must careful about what skills you learn and try to get or buy some spells, apparently you can miss some at some point after some areas aren’t accessible anymore). I can’t complain much, xbone dont have too many jrpgs to play, I remember playing vesperia eons ago but nothing else besides that.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:39 pm

Is it weird that I can't beat any of the PS1 Final Fantasy games? I just can't get my head around all the magic and slots and weird Japanime voodoo.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:39 pm
Is it weird that I can't beat any of the PS1 Final Fantasy games? I just can't get my head around all the magic and slots and weird Japanime voodoo.
I finished VII and IX no problem. I abandoned VIII because of the retarded Junction system and the fucking level scaling.
Is Spoony dead yet?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:12 pm

Tactics is the only one you need to beat, such an incredible game
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:30 pm

I get to Sephiroth's tunnel on the last disc of VII but then the enemies are basically all boss characters that wipe me out in two hits. FF8 was even worse. I get to the future to fight the witch in her castle and I get treated like a kid at a James Gunn party.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:33 pm

Has FF8 any broken shit? I just know that FF7 has some secret summons that will murder the shit out of non-superbosses.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:04 pm

Looking at speedruns, FF games in general have a really disappointing trend of not really having much broken shit in any meaning of the word.
Over six hours is not a fucking speedrun, you mega faggots!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:13 pm

Those long speed runs are unwatchable. I can do 20 minutes max before I stop caring.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:44 pm

If it's at least something like a glitched to fuck Pokemanz run I'm fine with longer shit as background noise but just hours of regular play is stupid.
The only thing worse is Pokémon Stadium runs or YouGayBro shit that takes more than twenty hours and is really just done to claim you've got a WR in something because nobody fucking runs that shit besides you.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!