What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
pibbs

Re: What are you playing?

Post by pibbs » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:11 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:29 am
pibbs wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:19 am
Been playing some Among Us. Ugh I hate playing amongst the plebs.
Do you play falls guy as well normie?
No. And yes, I'm not into video games as I once was. My gaming started tapering off during/after college. I spend that time on other things. So, roast me, bitches.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:43 pm

pibbs wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:11 pm
mad bum wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:29 am
pibbs wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:19 am
Been playing some Among Us. Ugh I hate playing amongst the plebs.
Do you play falls guy as well normie?
No. And yes, I'm not into video games as I once was. My gaming started tapering off during/after college. I spend that time on other things. So, roast me, bitches.
I hate video games just as much as anybody but sucking off guys in college isn't cool either.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:17 pm

Complicity wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:50 pm
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:30 am
Trannies ruined the sequel to one of my all time favorite games, I’m gonna go drop a colony on San Francisco.
https://gaymingmag.com/2020/07/deadly-p ... ic-scenes/
Isn't the thing who wrote that article bitching about the haram not being censored fixed yet?
It’s an example of don’t bend the knees to the SJWs, it’s never good enough no matter what you do. As everyone said, everything is problematic now, and yeah Voice I’m sure a bunch of faggots have whined abiti CVX because they don’t understand crossdressing and you can’t portray “them” as anything but saintly.

I didn’t know Swery was an SJW, but I hope he never makes another game again. I legit love original DP, and in the opening of 2 Morgan is dying of a tumor and looks like complete shit while being interrogated and belittled by a stronk black woman. I’m gonna finish it since I paid money (albeit discounted) for it, but I have a feeling I’m selling it asap.

Nehezir

Post by Nehezir » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:48 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:23 am
Can you make your dick long enough that you can see it swinging around from behind?
it gets kind of close, yeah. but just barely.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:12 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:17 pm
Complicity wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:50 pm
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Trannies ruined the sequel to one of my all time favorite games, I’m gonna go drop a colony on San Francisco.
Isn't the thing who wrote that article bitching about the haram not being censored fixed yet?
It’s an example of don’t bend the knees to the SJWs, it’s never good enough no matter what you do. As everyone said, everything is problematic now, and yeah Voice I’m sure a bunch of faggots have whined abiti CVX because they don’t understand crossdressing and you can’t portray “them” as anything but saintly.

I didn’t know Swery was an SJW, but I hope he never makes another game again. I legit love original DP, and in the opening of 2 Morgan is dying of a tumor and looks like complete shit while being interrogated and belittled by a stronk black woman. I’m gonna finish it since I paid money (albeit discounted) for it, but I have a feeling I’m selling it asap.
I looked up one of his other games and the opening is about two lesbians making out. :roll: :roll: :roll: It's a 2d platformer.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:19 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:31 pm
Swery is an actual SJW, for those who don't know.
I don't follow his twitter but, if you'd allow me to "profile" him for a minute, from what I'd seen even before knew he was a SJW I'd say he's an overemotional alchoholic faggot with the betus who's gonna die soon because he made a meme game, and nobody who makes meem games is long for this world (see: Kenji Eno, the guy who made Blue Stinger and Illbleed, or the guy who made Psychotoxic).
Be very afraid of overemotional people.
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:17 pm
Making sqweakwels to anything is a dodgy premise to begin with but I'm always aprehensive about sequels made long after their source material is done with. Twin Peaks itself did this, I guess that one was okay but still. (In what I'm sure isn't coincidence that also had all its cast who was alive either not surviving or not surviving well). I don't like seeing sequels drastically alter over a decades worth of thought or discussion of an entertainment product. It bothers me.
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:12 pm
I looked up one of his other games and the opening is about two lesbians making out. :roll: :roll: :roll: It's a 2d platformer.
I think the MC to that is a troon.
I'm not mememing when I say I think Swery likes cock.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:04 am

I didn't know that he's a SocJus cultist either. That's a double sin as a nip.
I knew DP2 was going to be trash the moment I saw the trailer. York? Black hair? The fuck is that shit? It's either a prequel, which is shit, or undoes the ending of the first game, which is unforgivable.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:12 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:04 am
I didn't know that he's a SocJus cultist either. That's a double sin as a nip.
I knew DP2 was going to be trash the moment I saw the trailer. York? Black hair? The fuck is that shit? It's either a prequel, which is shit, or undoes the ending of the first game, which is unforgivable.
It’s a sequel and prequel, think the present/past segments of True Detective if you ever saw that. It opens with this bitch nigress interrogating York who is only in his 40s but a balding weird corpse with gross hair and a brain tumor who’s toking 24/7. It’s an insult to the original. Fuck Swery.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:09 am

Deadly Premonition was one of those lightning in a bottle games. To try to recreate that... It's not possible. Hell, even the director's cut fucked up the first game pretty bad by making the game easier than the "easy" difficulty from the original release.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ban

Post by ban » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:17 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
If you do that, I'll considering heiling Zeon just this once. :D I'm sure the rest of the feddies will happen to turn a blind eye as well, coincidentally. ;)

While you guys complain about SWERY and his SJW tantrums, I'm here playing one of imageepoch's last games, 7th Dragon 2020-II on the PSP, from the guy that the Yakuza hunted for 2 years before making a new gaming studio. :lol:

The game is basically SaGa 1 if it was set up in modern Japan, the JSDF were magically somewhat competent(your characters are from a branch of dragon killers and just co-operate with the JSDF), has your team either be able to lick the assholes of japanese politicians or just roast them and go full "fuck you niggers, I fight for the people", has you officially enter a race with America regarding the extinction of dragons because you(the Murakumo organization) want to exterminate dragons and at best offer asylum to the unfortunate products of dragon rape while america wants to weaponize dragons and make a new race of ubermench by splicing the dragonbreed's DNA with their own soldiers because MURICA! :lol:

However, the game officially became a 10/10 for me and I believe Voice will come to see it that way when Chapter 4 happened in the game :

You are handed a sidequest to save a mysterious girl in the forest and you can find her only by hear her singing. The girl is spotted to have green hair. Now, this is so Ocarina of Time, it hurts but everything changes when you enter the area :
SpoilerShow
The music suddenly changes to a semi-acapella version of the original soundtrack and you can hear singing that is a bit unnatural. The voice is Hatsune Miku's :shock: You are basically saving Miku-chan from dragons and she thanks you for that. During that area, all the music is replaced by the Miku versions of the song and instead of the abrupt transitons of music with the restarting of a melody etc, Miku instead switches from song to song almost as if an actual musician would in that situation and the crazy thing is that you can hear it, as if they programmed all the loops and scenarions for that. Guess now I know why the games asks for 900+ megabytes of install data beforehand.

After you rescue Miku-chan though, you have the option to unlock DIVA mode. Basically, you construct a concerto room for Miku and once there, she thanks you and tells you that she will support you with all her love. What this does is that it unlocks DIVA mode on the options menu : DIVA mode replaces each and every single song in the entire game, all 60+ songs with Miku versions of the song, where she sings them. That's not all. If you play the game with her songs, the monsters somehow tend to miss a bit more because the in-game and story explanation is that "the monsters hearts seem to have calmed from the melody". HOLY SHIT! You basically can quell the Dragon menace by having Miku sing to help you.

Oh yeah, you also get a new class in this game called "Idol" that basically uses cheers and songs as buffs, all-out attacks etc and some of the songs are references to some of the Vocaloid original songs AFAIK. I haven't meddled much with Idol since my team of Samurai, Trickster and Psychic are doing fine and I want some more levels before I start leveling my hackers and my destroyers.

Basically Samurai = Warrior / Fighter, Destroyer = Monk / Martial Artist, Trickster = Assassin / Ranger / Strider but with guns and gun-fu, Hacker = Buufer&Debufer class, Psychic = Mage with elemental and healing spells.
So there you go. If I recall correctly, both it and its prequel, which isn't as good, have unofficial patches for translation.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow