What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: What are you playing?

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:50 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:18 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:08 am
I still don't understand the phrase "supermarket sweep left retail".
I didn't understand it either and we actually have 'Supermarket Sweep' over here
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:41 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:50 am
Only reason why I wanna play monster hunter.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:20 am

rabidtictac wrote:
So you got in on that Douberru Curossu action or what?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:44 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:20 am
rabidtictac wrote:
So you got in on that Douberru Curossu action or what?
Nah fam, I'm just playing 4 Ultimate off and on. I'll get to Generations XX-rated eventually.

Everyone sleeps on Hunting Horn btw. I don't even buff that often with it when I play solo. I use it because it has high DPS, high stun and high flexibility. Kind of like Switch Axe, which I also use.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:08 am

People don't sleep on it. Everybody knows that it's pretty much overpowered. It's just boring as shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:13 pm

After some more SD Gungan, I'm pretty sure the overall best unit in the game is the 00 Qan[T]. Being pretty darn far in the somewhat long Exia development line, it is not only one of the best close- to mid-range units in the game, but it also has a Map attack that's a AOE full repair. And it just costs EN to use. I'll probably end up adding one to each squad.
But let's just say you don't care about one of the best medic units in any tactical RPG. You can just develop it into its next upgrade, which ditches the healing ability for probably the highest baseline stats in the entire game (like having the ever-important ATK stat at 395 or so when most end-tier protagonist units have a 340).

Though the lulziest unit by far is the Psycho Haro, mostly because it is an upgrade from the Haro who already had a ridiculously expensive drill attack that can one-shot just about everything.

I also found it kinda funny that each little campaign in the Story Mode selection screen has a mostly serene space opera theme... and then there's 00F, just derping around.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:09 am

Playing RDR2 because I always play things years too late for some reason. It's fine, don't see what the fuss was about. Combat is usually piss easy, occasionally in bridge ambushes your horse refuses to move & you die instantly to a hail of bullets. Don't understand why players claimed you had to make potions all the time, I've barely drunk any and they're lying around everywhere. Hunting is too RNG, sometimes a head shot with an arrow is a perfect, sometimes it's a poor because fuck you.

The gang is some ridiculous soy communist fantasy, but the bad guys (oil company, pinker tons, micah) are so obviously 100% correct in everything that it's funny.

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:00 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:13 pm
After some more SD Gungan, I'm pretty sure the overall best unit in the game is the 00 Qan[T]. Being pretty darn far in the somewhat long Exia development line, it is not only one of the best close- to mid-range units in the game, but it also has a Map attack that's a AOE full repair. And it just costs EN to use. I'll probably end up adding one to each squad.
But let's just say you don't care about one of the best medic units in any tactical RPG. You can just develop it into its next upgrade, which ditches the healing ability for probably the highest baseline stats in the entire game (like having the ever-important ATK stat at 395 or so when most end-tier protagonist units have a 340).

Though the lulziest unit by far is the Psycho Haro, mostly because it is an upgrade from the Haro who already had a ridiculously expensive drill attack that can one-shot just about everything.

I also found it kinda funny that each little campaign in the Story Mode selection screen has a mostly serene space opera theme... and then there's 00F, just derping around.
00 Qan[T] is as broken as the Turn A in these games, but I don't remember that difference in the upgrades to get another ability of better stats, as least not from what I recall from the last psp game. Seems like I'l have to wait until my laptop definitely dies.

Of course they were going to use more edgy music for Fon, even ali considered him too much of an edgelord.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:09 am
Playing RDR2 because I always play things years too late for some reason. It's fine, don't see what the fuss was about.
I've been waiting for the crack but apparently one of the scene groups more or less fucked things up and now denovo might take actual years to crack again.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]