Fuck steam, those sales get worse every year

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Fuck steam, those sales get worse every year

Post by mad bum » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:08 am

http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/665180/

The thumbnail reminds me of those faggot youtube weebs who have orgasm loli faces.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:34 pm

Those YT weebs - at least to my little experience - tend more towards full-on ahegao, which is both more retarded and less ambiguous.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:51 pm

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:24 am
Fuck steam sales? No, Fuck the company Steam. It's designed fine enough and gives obscure devs a platform, but it's the sort of retarded fags that make up its playerbase.
Which is close to everyone that plays vidya on PC. If it's the forums you're talking about, yeah, mostly retards. Typical plebbit users.
Steam isn't designed fine, nor is it good to give obscure devs a platform. It's loaded with garbage to the brim, promotes asset flip trash that are pretty much just a scam and serves to make something like paid mods even possible. Valve is a shit corporation through and through. They work maybe two days a year.
Charlar wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:28 pm
Gameplay > Graphics up to a point is my opinion, i can tolerate graphics even if i don't like them but if it particularly ugly then i admit i avoid it unless the rest of the game is really good
It's a visual medium after all. There's no good reason for a game to look hideous. It's more godawful design that I can't stand rather than anything else.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

TheProgressive

Post by TheProgressive » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:54 pm

Are Valve like vidya's equivalent of Spoony?
Coasting along on praise for shit they did about 10 years ago and only seem to have gotten lazier and lazier over the years

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:40 pm

At least they gain their cash through Steam instead of Patreon welfare.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:28 pm

TheProgressive wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:54 pm
Coasting along on praise for shit they did about 10 years ago and only seem to have gotten lazier and lazier over the years
They just announced that they're shitting out a low effort me-too trading card game a-la Hearthstone. It's like the developer equivalent to doing livestreams instead of edited videos.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:34 pm

Lol, didn't they already create fanrage by making their Dota more similar to Blizzard's Dota? Are they perhaps butthurt that Blizzard made its own TF2?
-Yours Truly

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:20 pm

TheProgressive wrote:
In terms of games, yes. There is a reason almost all the prominent writers left Valve, because there is nothing to write for... Aside from the obvious position of industry leader when it comes to digital market, they've transformed solely into tech company. They don't seem lazy to me, but it's certain that the old Valve is long dead, just like old Blizzard, DICE and other companies. The name doesn't mean anything if the people who made these companies aren't there anymore and if the overall mood is completely different. (Gaben is still there, but he's more like a meme than anyone who has done anything significant in 15 years. He sure isn't Steve Jobs...)

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:59 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:20 pm
TheProgressive wrote:
In terms of games, yes. There is a reason almost all the prominent writers left Valve, because there is nothing to write for... Aside from the obvious position of industry leader when it comes to digital market, they've transformed solely into tech company. They don't seem lazy to me, but it's certain that the old Valve is long dead, just like old Blizzard, DICE and other companies. The name doesn't mean anything if the people who made these companies aren't there anymore and if the overall mood is completely different. (Gaben is still there, but he's more like a meme than anyone who has done anything significant in 15 years. He sure isn't Steve Jobs...)
Gaben got Hatred back on Steam. Or something. He's a savior! /s
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:44 pm

Gabe cares about his racing car stable and nothing else. There is zero drive (pun intended) left in the whole company to actually make games. No ambition at all. That upcoming card game is just more low-effort shit that will print money with minor effort. That's what Valve is all about these days. Don't expect anything great from Valve as long as GabeN is still in charge.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!