Deals and Freebies

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Deals and Freebies

Post by Poonoo » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:38 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:06 pm
Last Order is such a weird idea tbh.

"Remember the ending of my manga? Fuck that let's keep this train going for a few more years."

I guess something got in the way and he didn't get to finish the story the way he originally intended, but this sounds like a fanfic written by a fan that got salty over the ending.
He had to rush the ending because he got cancer but in all honesty it was actually quite satisfying which is rare for rushed animu/manga endings. The problem is the cancer consumed him and it spilled onto the manga, Last Order started ok by showing the aftermath on Tiphares but once they go beyond that it becomes a mess with that stupid fucking ZOTT tournament. The only good part after that is the whole vampire part that explains the origins of the story, that was the old Battle Angel and when Alita is on her own it was like that too. The writer got fucking distracted with his shonen garbage which was pointless and should have been cut entirely or greatly minimised, this wasn't a Lucas moment either because when the story WASN'T about the ZOTT tournament it was the old Alita we got so he didn't lose his touch.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm

I know the exact volume that covers the vampire snow world shit in Last Order, because it was the highlight of LO for me too. The ZoTT was Last Order bowing down to the Naruto Shounen cock and worshiping it. Tiphares was ok because the first Alita had a rushed ending and this continued it in an interesting way. But we could have still done without it, specially since karatebro from the original Alita was completely abandoned as a character. Hell, most of the characters in normal Alita were abandoned in favor of newfags and memes.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:54 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:50 pm
Not gaming related but Battle Angel Alita is 50% off on Comixology for $5 each
That sounds so fucking gay I question you being Australian. What does Vegemite taste like? Answer, you impostor!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:32 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:54 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:50 pm
Not gaming related but Battle Angel Alita is 50% off on Comixology for $5 each
That sounds so fucking gay I question you being Australian. What does Vegemite taste like? Answer, you impostor!
Sour as shit but great on Toast. Here is a dead croc to prove I'm Strayan:

Choked it out with me bare hands cunt.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:31 am

Sour? Confirmed for fake. You're not fooling me, kike! Vegemite is salty and doesn't taste good on anything, mung cunt. Not as bad as Marmite but it's close.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:31 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:31 am
Sour? Confirmed for fake. You're not fooling me, kike! Vegemite is salty and doesn't taste good on anything, mung cunt. Not as bad as Marmite but it's close.
Yup, fake for sure. A proper Aussie uses Vegemite only to brew moonshine, the beverage of the Aussie gods.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:17 pm

In case it interest anyone Humble Bundle until January 25 is having a winter sale
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:54 am

Man KF2 for 7 bucks, I felt like such a tool buying that game day 1. My love for the first one blinded me.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:03 pm

That's how they get you.The first game gives some good head, but then the rest of the franchise starts biting down hard.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:11 pm

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]