Joseph Anderson-- Criminally Underappreciated

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Joseph Anderson-- Criminally Underappreciated

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:59 pm

That's the first video of his I'd actually call shit. I've disagreed with him on some videos, especially those about Dark Souls (which he just can't shut the fuck up about) and The Last of Us (because TLOU a shit).
But this time it really feels like he's grasping for straws to not like Odyssey. His mostly petty points aside, as a video this could've and should've been MUCH shorter. I don't mind long videos at all since I have them just run on the second screen while playing Warframe and will simply zone it out if it gets boring at times. But this was just tedious.

Tedious like Odyssey? Dunno, haven't played it. But he comes off as a stubborn shit, insisting on playing the game in a way he doesn't enjoy. He knows that you're not supposed or expected to get all moons. He knows its's supposed to be something you may eventually complete over months of casual and likely portable play. He knows he'll hate playing the game to 100% completion and yet he intentionally does so.
It's like playing GTA and keeping within the speed limit and traffic law all the time for no good reason, knowing you'd hate it but doing it anyway.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:44 pm
Unlike that cunt Noah Gerways, who went from an ordinary guy working at pizzeria, interested in analyzing video games to completely batshit insane unemployed SJW leftist retard.
It's like he's trying to have the shittest taste and be wrong only to be smug about it. The shitter is so insufferable, I'd rather binge for a week on Extra Credits and Errant Signal than listening to his drivel.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:35 pm

I have not watched the Odyssey video yet, mainly because I don't own any Nintendo console and I don't play Mario games - I did like his previous video about INSIDE, a game a lot of pretentious cocksucking journos rated as 10/10 masterpiece, but that video was under 30 minutes and that was all he needed to tear them a new asshole while staying polite.

But I suppose Odyssey isn't exactly in the same league as INSIDE, and in the video he might be struggling to make his points sound more severe.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:59 pm
It's like he's trying to have the shittest taste and be wrong only to be smug about it. The shitter is so insufferable, I'd rather binge for a week on Extra Credits and Errant Signal than listening to his drivel.
The cunt has a lot of people that listen to him, who apparently haven't noticed his shift towards utter garbage.

It's not the shitty taste, it's more importantly about a lot of claims he makes that can't be called analysis because to do that, you would have to explain what the fuck you're analyzing, not just say "this is toxic masculinity because I am Noah Gervais motherfuckers" and quickly move to another ridiculous claim.

He is a lot like Jim Spergling in that regard, he doesn't bother with explanations, he just barfs out some claims and mostly unexplained opinions and that's it, we're done son. As long as they sound confident enough, a lot of braindead assholes will listen to them.

May his shortbus drive off a cliff...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:01 pm

I've stumbled upon his Bioshock: Infinite video some day. "Hi, I'm pretentious faggot and I will school you now how B:I is the best of the -shock games!" I was fucking done with the guy right then and there. Took me about thirty seconds of knowing him that he was a moron and full of shit.
Since then, when he's in the suggested videos I risk a click and everytime I do my prediction that he's going to say something profoundly dumb is verified by him in seconds.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:35 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:35 pm

He is a lot like Jim Spergling in that regard, he doesn't bother with explanations, he just barfs out some claims and mostly unexplained opinions and that's it, we're done son. As long as they sound confident enough, a lot of braindead assholes will listen to them.
Yes, you can see my ken's rage sperge in the gayming thread to find an example of when he triggered me for that very reason. :lol:

"Enemies are randomly invincible and bullshit" No they're not. Enemies have musou attacks like you and a musou mode. They have a shield gauge. Try to understand enemies rather than spreading lies. Bosses can be quite difficult, but they are rarely unfair. Commanders even less so-in fact, you can cheese commanders (these "bullshit" enemies) extremely easily with every character.

That was in a positive review too. Spergeling says whatever he feels and ends THANK COD FOR ME. Much like Extra Credits, his opinions are always wrong and his taste always shit. He's a paid shill who makes a big deal out of supposedly not being a shill, aka this "voice of all gamers" gimmick Angry Joe uses as well. Both are paid shills no better than IGN.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:54 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:

Same thing with his The Last Guardian review, he claimed the game was "dated" and went on a spiel about how modern gaming is so fucking brilliant and perfect. The Last Guardians issues weren't so much that it was dated, the problem is that there was no reliable way to tell the dog thing where to go since you had to point in the general direction of where you wanted him to go with no crosshair and just hoped you pointed to the right spot. Also, the game needed a fixed camera like Ico, a "dated" game from 2001.

But Jim and many other game journos are retards who can't articulate their opinions properly even if they are right.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:32 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:35 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:

Yes, you can see my ken's rage sperge in the gayming thread to find an example of when he triggered me for that very reason. :lol:

"Enemies are randomly invincible and bullshit" No they're not. Enemies have musou attacks like you and a musou mode. They have a shield gauge. Try to understand enemies rather than spreading lies. Bosses can be quite difficult, but they are rarely unfair. Commanders even less so-in fact, you can cheese commanders (these "bullshit" enemies) extremely easily with every character.

That was in a positive review too. Spergeling says whatever he feels and ends THANK COD FOR ME. Much like Extra Credits, his opinions are always wrong and his taste always shit. He's a paid shill who makes a big deal out of supposedly not being a shill, aka this "voice of all gamers" gimmick Angry Joe uses as well. Both are paid shills no better than IGN.
Any advice for someone that wiil play Ken's rage today or tomorrow?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:31 am

Buy the upgrades that extend your moves. They're on the meridian chart with a symbol of a guy kicking. Use your square, triangle, triangle combo against bosses. You can cancel your normal moves into your quick roll, so do that if you start attacking and see a boss about to start a combo. You can cancel a boss' spirit/musou mode with your own. You can also cancel a boss' combo against you by doing a signature move/musou attack. Every boss is weak to 1 of your techniques in particular. Using it against them cancels their health regen and does more damage than usual.

Against crowds, use physics objects and any items like barrels. Square, square, triangle is your crowd control combo.

Obviously buy your stat upgrades on the meridian chart as well.

I can answer any other specific questions you have about the game. Shin is a very tricky early challenge, but if you make it past him then you should be good for a long time.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:52 pm

This makes me want to stroke my phallus with silky assurance.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:01 pm

I've heard somewhere that all great things start with a great disaster... seems accurate.
Last edited by Some Sick Fuck on Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.