SJW Indie shit

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: SJW Indie shit

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 10, 2023 8:00 pm

TheBilthCollector wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 5:32 pm
Toby fare, "good life decisions: the game." Wouldn't be very interesting to play.
Debatable. But "being a single mother of two with money issues" doesn't make for a good one either when the solution is prostitution dating a wealthy guy instead of pulling off a heist.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu May 11, 2023 7:38 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 5:50 pm
Or how about a spiritual successors of RPG Maker where your adopted daughter can end up as a TERF or a FTM?
We'd could hope to father a TERF these days. Trannies are red-pilling women harder than anything before.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:25 pm

Revisionist history continues in [Current Year + 8], with a medieval matchmaking sim, from the french frogs responsible for Dead in Bermuda.
CUCK wrote: https://www.gog.com/game/lakeburg_legacies?source=news
Make couples! Pair together the lovebirds of your town, regardless of gender, and find the perfect matches to create the strongest, happiest settlement around.
Ah, yes, let's see how the all-gay, interracial medieval village will fare, shall we? :3

Speaking of gay faggot shit, Lackluster Tranny Pixel Shit vol. 384 ft. MarzGunt is OUT NAO! UwU
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:04 pm

At the moment only 1 review from Sassysquatch, who has never written a review on Steam before and claims that the voice work is phenomenal.
Did i find MarzCUNT's Steam account?
She does look like a Sasquatch all right.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:02 pm

Why does the the main character look somewhat inspired by the protagonist of the worst Disgaea game to ever exist?
wulfenlord wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:25 pm
Ah, yes, let's see how the all-gay, interracial medieval village will fare, shall we? :3
I can't help but notice a distinct lack of pronouns in the UI.
shop description wrote:Think you’ve made the perfect match? Then follow your families generation after generation and watch their lineages blossom or wilt. See what effects they have on your realm!
But don’t let yourself get too carried away in the matters of love, or your people might go starving. Balance production, trade, housing, and more as you set out to create a happy -and healthy- settlement.
>optimize your little medieval hovel through multiple generations of human breeding
"Lakeburg Legacies"? More like "Eugenics Simulator" :lol:
And how are these family trees supposed to work if you encourage everyone to be gay? Do you just get a constant influx of fresh blood to groom? Or will you just get a game over if you don't have enough cishets?

EDIT: Also really curious how half-bloods are handled. I assume they follow the Critical Race Theory of "You're either white or not" aka "Half-races aren't real".
They'd also have to do this for diversity's sake, lest everyone be some vaguely brown person after 3+ generations of Rassenschande.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:26 pm

You will customize your feminine penis, but NOT your face!

Were the latest Divinity games (original sin 1 and 2) woke trash too?
Just to know if i'll never play them like Pillars of Misandry 2.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:06 am

>brag about muh deep character customization
>get salty that everyone just makes Average (White) Joes
>force them to play as transgender Black Latinx tomgirls with vitiligo

But at least I can still customize my bad dragon dick to truly represent myself in the game :roll:
Complicity wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:26 pm
Were the latest Divinity games (original sin 1 and 2) woke trash too?
I think the last confirmed non-woke title of them is Dragon Commander, and that's mostly 'cause you can ally with conservative skeletons.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:29 am

Somehow the idea of a skellyman workers union never caught on.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:08 am

I will gatekeep the fuck out of my comfort zones, those being medieval Europe and Tiki.
Sure, make a faggot. See it get declared vogelfrei and killed within an hour by some Landsknecht with a Katzbalger.
What fun and joy!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:03 am

Indie developers are currently losing their marbles over Unity threatening to charge a fee per installation.
The most triggered appears to be Massive Monster, who threaten to unperson their game Cult of the Lamb if Unity doesn't cave in.

Who would've thought it might be a bad idea if everyone's using the same commercial engine?

The maximum fee is apparently 2 cents
-Yours Truly