SJW Indie shit

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: SJW Indie shit

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:02 pm

Complicity wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:04 pm
I doubt that journos like Cuckold Simulator, though.
You're right, probably hits too close to home

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:43 pm

They'd never admit in public how much they love it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:58 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:24 pm
These games are a deep exploration of... something, I guess.
Why Don't you spin the wheel!? I'll go first-This [Cuckholder's Product] Is ACKCHYUALLY an uber Deep Exploration of:

>Existentialism
>Nihilism
>Le Powerful Critique of [insert thing I Personally Don't like nor Understand]
>Your Moms Ass!

Now you try!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:43 pm

I'll go for a spin!
Gone Home is a deep critique about the feelings of directionless, lesbian women that went to college to get a useless degree and return to their disappointed parent's home while they are away to rummage through their shit - and that's a good thing!

That'll be 500 bucks, Kotaku.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:55 pm

Not sure about that one. Could you perhaps give it a racism spin? Everything these days has to do with racism, after all.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:58 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:55 pm
Not sure about that one. Could you perhaps give it a racism spin? Everything these days has to do with racism, after all.
The lesbians are niggers and trans.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:02 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:43 pm
I'll go for a spin!
Gone Home is a deep critique about the feelings of directionless, lesbian women that went to college to get a useless degree and return to their disappointed parent's home while they are away to rummage through their shit - and that's a good thing!

That'll be 500 bucks, Kotaku.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:55 pm
Ok Then
Undertale Explores the ebin deep themes of furfaggotry and why discriminating against a bunch of tumbler art rejects is bad m'kay, and why pacifism is the one and only true way- Wait, What do you mean you Didn't do the Pacifist playthrough!? ILL FUCKIN KIULL U!!
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE-

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:06 am

Isn't this unpack shit in gaypass? I think almost everyone with w10 has it, because they gave it away constantly for free.
Still won't check it out. I played Night in the Woods before it got removed and holy fuck that was autistic crime on humanity. Creator an heroed because of kotaku ign whore, but makes you wonder what someone this autistic could do to warrant being canceled.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:28 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:06 am
Creator an heroed because of kotaku ign whore, but makes you wonder what someone this autistic could do to warrant being canceled.
Because he Made Night in the Woods. :lol:

That and any one willing to date a blood-sucking parasite like Chelsea Van Valkenberg and not see what's coming to them, will get what's coming to them

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:40 am

give me a pithy tl;dr on a Nig's Wood I'm not doing any research.
I never heard of it before the Suicde Man kys'd himself over the Suicide "Girl".