Modern Capeshit Gayming - the most AMAZING experience for cumguzzlers everywhere

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
ban

Modern Capeshit Gayming - the most AMAZING experience for cumguzzlers everywhere

Post by ban » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:56 pm

The rumours were true :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Firaxis really did make a MAHVEL strategy gayme indeed :

With fucking Enter Sandman as the song :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Modern Capeshit Gayming - the most AMAZING experience for cumguzzlers everywhere

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:08 pm

Those are some of the most underwhelming 3D models for Wolverine and Ghost Rider I've ever seen. Especially the latter looks like trash.
And who the fuck is that katana waifu shown prominently in the center of every hero lineup?

Also, I miss Freedom Force.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Re: Modern Capeshit Gayming - the most AMAZING experience for cumguzzlers everywhere

Post by ban » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:29 pm

AWWWWW SHIIIIIIIIEEEEETTTT :
According to Jake Solomon, creative director for Marvel's Midnight Suns at Firaxis Games, nurturing relationships between the Marvel heroes and the customizable player character, known as the Hunter, is a big part of Midnight Suns. Between missions, players will have the opportunity to return to a hub area called the Abbey — a wholly original location created by Firaxis and Marvel — and spend some time bonding with the heroes their most interested in. As Solomon describes it, the relationship-building aspects of the game will allow you gain favor with the heroes by choosing the right dialogue options while talking to them, participating in each hero's favorite activities, and giving them gifts.
We Fire Emblem now bois :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
In Marvel’s Midnight Suns, players will take on the role of The Hunter, an all-new character designed in partnership with Marvel Comics. The Hunter is there to stand in for the player, and will be highly customizable in both appearance and combat ability.

Solomon said players will explore it in third person, using their time to develop relationships with the other superheroes. The game will not include permadeath — yet another departure from the classic XCOM formula. The superior enemy in this game is the superheroes. So instead the bad guys are terrified of you.

Solomon said players will also be interacting more with the environment, leaping off cars, pulling down light poles, and kicking objects all the way across the map.
Holy shit, it's Fire Emblem : Twillight but with Dragons and gay siblings and Fire Emblem : Romance of the 3 Bitchdoms all over again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:08 pm
Those are some of the most underwhelming 3D models for Wolverine and Ghost Rider I've ever seen. Especially the latter looks like trash.
And who the fuck is that katana waifu shown prominently in the center of every hero lineup?

Also, I miss Freedom Force.
Stop being a racist Voice, this is obviously the best Ghost Rider ever since he's a latino youth who steals cars because he's poor, therefore superior to his white counterpart. :lol:

As for the Katana waifu...

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Nico_Minoru_(Earth-616)

I assume? I have never heard of her since the only other Nip superhero from Marvel that I know of is Armour, thanks to the X-Men animu and the rest of Wolverine's rogues gallery due to Logan being a massive weeb and accepting only Yakuza and samurai as his rivals. :lol:
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:38 pm

I think this Nico chick is the one with the purple staff and that stereotypical lesbian punk haircut. All she's really missing is a purple streak in her hair for her to look like 95% of all Asian tomboys in western media.
The katana waifu in the middle might actually be a stand-in for the customizable player character. I was just confused af because I'm only used to short-haired white men to be iconic representations of player characters the trailer made her look like a big deal or something.
If that's a stand-in, it's a pretty lame one since wielding two katanas is Comic Blade's thing. Unless they have since changed him to be more like the movies.

Didn't really know anything about Current Ghost Rider, and yeah, they kinda got the shitty look spot-on.

But boy am I psyched to hear that Marvel themselves helped create and design a stereotypical capeshit base of operations :roll:
ban wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:29 pm
Holy shit, it's Fire Emblem : Twillight but with Dragons and gay siblings and Fire Emblem : Romance of the 3 Bitchdoms all over again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Could also be a bit of Bioware. I'm sure twitter will complain that you can't get Wolverine to fuck you.
Unless you can.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

ban

Post by ban » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:38 pm
I think this Nico chick is the one with the purple staff and that stereotypical lesbian punk haircut. All she's really missing is a purple streak in her hair for her to look like 95% of all Asian tomboys in western media.
My bad, I didn't notice her having a flaming staff on the row, I was too amazed that somebody remembered that the russian megaslut, Illyana, even exists. :lol:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
The katana waifu in the middle might actually be a stand-in for the customizable player character. I was just confused af because I'm only used to short-haired white men to be iconic representations of player characters the trailer made her look like a big deal or something.
I told you, we Bitch Emblem nao :

:lol: Remember, according to the Lore, they banged as well. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Didn't really know anything about Current Ghost Rider, and yeah, they kinda got the shitty look spot-on.
It's ok, apart from being an obvious "REPRESENTATION" character, I don't know nor care to know much about him either apart from the fact that he's not Eddie Guerrero in comic form. Which is even more disappointing.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
But boy am I psyched to hear that Marvel themselves helped create and design a stereotypical capeshit base of operations :roll:
At least they're honet about it :lol: We could have gotten something worse after all
SpoilerShow
like Internet Gas :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Could also be a bit of Bioware. I'm sure twitter will complain that you can't get Wolverine to fuck you.
Unless you can.
>He doesn't know
Oh Voice, I admire your oblivion, for I have seen and heard things...why do you think I put the Bitch Dragon main character from Fire Emblem : Fates? :lol: The fucking scally is pansexual and even does it with himself :lol: Heck, american twitter were assblasted that you can't be gay in the western version :

No really :lol: The fujos finally got their gay shit into FE and everyone errupted that they couldn't get it into the west as well.
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:54 pm

Be honest with yourself. You'd buy the fuck out of New New Warriors DLC. I know I would.
ban wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:50 pm
No really :lol: The fujos finally got their gay shit into FE and everyone errupted that they couldn't get it into the west as well.
I'm sure there are enough shota-clones of Princess Maker to sate their tastes.
-Yours Truly

ban

Post by ban » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:59 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:54 pm
Be honest with yourself. You'd buy the fuck out of New New Warriors DLC. I know I would.
Thank god the nip Switch gayme avoided that fate then. :lol:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:54 pm
ban wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:50 pm
I'm sure there are enough shota-clones of Princess Maker to sate their tastes.
Honestly, I couldn't tell you. For all I know, these fuckers are still slurping the reconstituted dick cheese that current "Totally japanese Visual Novels" have been shovelling to the average retard totally hardcore weebs.
He warned youShow

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:03 pm

So that's were Firaxis was spending the development time not dedicate to proper balance Civilization VI. I hope the shekels were enough, you philistines.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:04 pm

ban wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:59 pm
Honestly, I couldn't tell you. For all I know, these fuckers are still slurping the reconstituted dick cheese that current "Totally japanese Visual Novels" have been shovelling to the average retard totally hardcore weebs.
They might also belong to the target audience of itch.io (aka Tumblr Steam). Pretty much every video game there is some troon's vanity project that lasts maybe an hour and is so linear that it makes Nekopara look like a sandbox game.
-Yours Truly

ban

Post by ban » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:07 pm

That seriously made my skin crawl, just thinking about it. Fucking NEVEREVER Wolf girl game is akin Second Life compared to the kind shit these people must peddle. :lol: I assume they are similar to these vanity projects :

:lol:
Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:03 pm
So that's were Firaxis was spending the development time not dedicate to proper balance Civilization VI. I hope the shekels were enough, you philistines.
If the rumours are true, 2022 might be the third year of this game in development. I didn't realise that they did Civ6 though, I thought they just up and vanished after that Furshit Aaaaayyyyyylmao Squad DLC for X-Com 2.
He warned youShow