Microshit/Xbone Thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Microshit/Xbone Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:35 pm

I doubt there will be another Xbox. Unless it's already in the pipeline and pre-production.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:42 pm
Dying Platform Kills off What little relevancy it had left, By Ending it's backwards compatibility
https://web.archive.org/web/20211117183 ... ble-games/
The fucking assholes. There's plenty more old Xbox games to add, but they decided to be even more Jewish about it. Stingy cunts.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:24 pm

Probably wasn't cost effective and with every idiot consooming whatever they can get there hands on they figured they should just axe it. If you haven't taken the PC pill yet what the fuck are you waiting for?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:34 pm

Because there are games made exclusively for OG Xbox/360 That Run Like Shit on an emulator! Microdick had the best emulator with their own console, It was literally the biggest selling point they had and now they've thrown all that away.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:37 pm

“We are excited to explore new ways to preserve our history and bring the catalog of the thousands of titles available in the Xbox ecosystem to more players via new innovations such as Xbox Cloud Gaming.”
Of Fucking Course!!- Choke on a dick and Die!!!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:34 pm
Because there are games made exclusively for OG Xbox/360 That Run Like Shit on an emulator! Microdick had the best emulator with their own console, It was literally the biggest selling point they had and now they've thrown all that away.
It's getting a lot better now.

Nothing on 360 is worth playing, go with the PS3 emulator which is going along great.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

X-The Letter of Death for a Dead Platform

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:03 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:42 pm
It's getting a lot better now.
It's better then what it use to be I'll Give you that but it's not where it needs to be!
Games that are playable aren't stable and are constantly prone to crashing or run slow as hell.

RPCS3, Dolphin, and others has come a long ways due to going as far back as when the consoles their emulating launched, If Your Wondering why the Xbox emulation is so lacking in comparison to others is because it got of on very bad start, Like I said Building an Emulator takes a long time and consoles around the 6th console generation are (or at least where) notorious for being difficult to emulate. When It first started the devs made the mistake of assuming that the Xbox and it's games would run well with the pc as the source code-And that was a fucking mistake. The original Xbox was and is a lot more complex then emu devs realized and it cost them dearly, hence why even now they have a lot of catching up to do.

Witch Goes back to what I was originally saying, Backwards compatibly was Xbox's biggest advantage over it's competition but now they fucked all that up so now there is no reason to even bother with them

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:27 pm

Is this the X thread?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:29 am

I put in my KotoR II disc to my xbox 360 today and started up a new game. Some audio glitches but KotoR II was always buggy as fuck on console anyway.

Ending backwards compatibility will also end any reason for many people to buy xbox consoles.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:09 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:42 pm
Nothing on 360 is worth playing, go with the PS3 emulator which is going along great.
And play the faggot versions of Ninja Gaiden 1 & 2? That's not a solution.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!