Soystation 5 General

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Soystation 5 General

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:04 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:31 am
$70 is super nes era pricing, except not adjusting for inflation. Prices climbing up even as technology gets better and games SHOULD be getting cheaper to make.
Honestly it would be fine to charge $70 for there vidja games, but don't include any DLC or surprise mechanics. But they won't, they are going to keep pushing the envelope for maximum jewery. If Xbawks wants to win keep games first party titles at $60, with that and the low price of entry and xbox gamepass they will defeat the jew.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:34 am

The part that burns my ass is they want $70 for a 10-hour game. Maybe only six. With microtransactions and always-online drm and all that bullshit. And they know. THEY KNOW... That the game will be $5 on a steam sale inside two years. They already know their game's value. I'd say that value is somewhere between $40 and $20 (on day one, depreciating over time of course) depending on the game. But they launch at $70, which is more like $100 when you factor in all the bullshit day-one dlc and premium editions and sheeit. For about eight or maybe six hours of gameplay. Mostly mediocre gameplay, if we're talking about AAA devs. And they know all this. They're not blind to what they produce. None of the fucks making NHL hockey or Tom Clancy's Cockring Adventures genuinely believes their game is amazing. The level of jewing is off the charts.

Indie game devs sell broken games, but at least they mostly don't charge $70 for it. Mostly.

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:37 am

Why sell games for their real value if you're tapping into the most retarded consumer base on this planet, one that is willing to pay absurd amounts just to own your product for vastly inflated prices at release day?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:05 am

Not only that, but they pre-pay ahead of time. Imagine pre-paying for the privilege to buy the new mercedes model the first day it comes out, or pre-paying for the privilege of the newest boat motor. People are slapfighting on amazon so they can line up to commit to spending money on Some Dumb Bullshit they don't need and don't even know they want yet. I can tell they don't know they want it yet because it has no fucking games! It doesn't exist yet!

"But if I don't commit to pre-buying, how will I get a copy on release day???" -sucker

Then don't buy it on release day, moron. How about you wait and see. If you want it, wait until release day and see if it's available. If it's not, go do something else until it is. The marketing works so well on gaymers and they've bought the hype so completely that their old consoles/pc suddenly becomes worthless to them when they see the new Some Dumb Bullshit unveiled by an asshole tech guy, made with chinese slave labor. : DDD Even better that so many gaymers are liberal as fuck, and yet slurp corporate wage-slaver cock like it's an ice cream bar.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:51 pm

A hundred buckarinos for a disc drive and seventy for shit non-games. Anyone willing to pay that much for a game should get on a list and traced through the ages to make sure none of their offspring get on the ships to Mars in a few thousand years.

You can already get shit garbage like TLOU2: Tranny Boogaloo for pocket change. Wait a year and you get every game for under a tenner. And even then you're better off buying a bottle of vodka and get blasted until you black out. You'll likely have to puke less and suffer less brain damage.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:24 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:51 pm
Anyone willing to pay that much for a game should get on a list and traced through the ages to make sure none of their offspring get on the ships to Mars in a few thousand years.
I think that is highly unnecessary. The chances of these folks having offsprings is much slimmer than the national average.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:37 pm

Absolute alpha retards are currently paying scalpers on ebay 700+$ for the new Soystation. If they are so desparate to have /nogames/ in time for Christmas they could just buy a Vita.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:26 pm

I had a chance to buy multiple PS5's to scalp but I can imagine the headaches that are involved. If you sell it to someone and suddenly they are able to get one you'll have these fuckers cancel on you, or just troll you and not pay.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:18 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:26 pm
I had a chance to buy multiple PS5's to scalp but I can imagine the headaches that are involved. If you sell it to someone and suddenly they are able to get one you'll have these fuckers cancel on you, or just troll you and not pay.
>tism cat contemplated being a scalper
No surprises there. Bless your soul. Scamming Soynyfags is a noble cause. I don't blame the scammers, I blame the scamees.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:57 am

You should have done it. Don't ship until payment goes through and don't give refunds if they try to scam you.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:37 pm
Absolute alpha retards are currently paying scalpers on ebay 700+$ for the new Soystation. If they are so desparate to have /nogames/ in time for Christmas they could just buy a Vita.
Soyny could release the Vita 2.0 Nogames Digital Only Edition tomorrow and early adopter faggots would line up to buy. People like metaljesuscucks have convinced consoy-mers that the vita is full of HIDDEN JEMS.
SpoilerShow
The only good games on the vita are from the psp and ps1 library, and it can't even play all of those.
RAPEMAN wrote: