Online Table Tops: Who will be my fren?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Online Table Tops: Who will be my fren?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:30 pm

If all you do is complain about is racism (by white people against black people, of course) on social media, racism is all you can see wherever you go.
Hilariously enough, this is kinda like those Christian fundies who spot satanic imagery in everything from the Care Bears to Harry Potter.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Re: Online Table Tops: Who will be my fren?

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:18 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:27 am
EDIT: If orcs are black people, does that make their more civilized hobgoblin cousins white people :thinking: ?
Those are the house orcs. Unlike their field orc cousins who had to slaughter outside in the hot sun all day, those half-breed hobgoblins were lucky enough to pillage indoors.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:30 pm
Hilariously enough, this is kinda like those Christian fundies who spot satanic imagery in everything from the Care Bears to Harry Potter.
That's the best part of all this. They can join the evangelicals in passing out Chick Tracts and declaring the Satanic dangers of D&D, along with evil rock music.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.