The Last Of Us 2 Leaks: Druckmann Shits The Bed

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Last Of Us 2 Leaks: Druckmann Shits The Bed

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:30 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:15 am
I've never seen any in a store but every bakery has them. The one pictured on that kikepedia page doesn't look right to me. They are supposed to be very fluffy, soft and juicy.
They are traditional for New Year's Eve to serve at parties. Most are either filled with raspberry, strawberry or plum jam. But at New Year's Eve it's common to have one of them filled with mustard instead and see who gets it as a joke. :lol:
Yeah, when I said stores, I mean bakeries. They sell them in supermarkets too of course, and it's mostly the same crap. The unfortunate thing is that they are rather popular, and a lot of things that are popular in my country are dirt cheap, meaning the quality is just not there, obviously. I've noticed that with other things, like I used to buy a lot of apple-filled "pockets", but they stopped selling them because they were a bit more expensive that their shittier jam-of-unidentifiable-taste cousins.

It's not that they can't make them good, but the demand is to buy cheap, so they make them cheap. Similar with "koláče", they are rarely great. Maybe they are ok right after they get them out of the ovens, but by the time you can get them, they are often unappealing. If I sometimes crave something sweet, I settle for "wedding cakes", which are actually juicy and good tasting.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:30 pm

People in the comments are asking why someone would order a bunch of copies like this. Obvious answer is preorders that were canceled. Less obvious answer is they expected more sales.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:18 pm

But number one best-selling in the UK, guys! 10/10 honest, we swear! Absolutely no funky business going on here.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:42 pm

They could've been better prepared if they were more woke. This is pretty much just a more expensive version of all those comic shop owners who kept sitting on huge piles of SJW comics that nobody wanted to buy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:04 pm

Thing is just like with comics the stores have to carry that shit. I wouldn't be surprised that there was a minimum amount of copies Sony sent them anyway.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:11 pm

Even if Sony didn't send them any copies, stores would still choose to stock the game because it was a major (((exclusive))) for the Soystation and ads had been running for ages trying to shill the game. Game store owners live in a different world from the consumer. They don't care if a game is good or not if it sells. Those shitty sports games print gold for Gaystop. They sell tons of those to people who don't play video games outside of muh FIFA and National Eggtackle League. They probably checked the sales from the last few major PS4 exclusives, checked the sales from Last of Us 1 and the remaster and figured they'd need approximately as many units, or maybe more. They thought it would be another GTA V situation, or cawadooty.

Last of Us 2 probably DID sell well initially... Before the embargo dropped. Before users could play the game and review it themselves. Before word of mouth and the leaks had a chance to really spread to the NormyWeb. Leaks posted to a chan won't stop sales, but memes posted all over facebook and twatter might.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:24 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:11 pm
They don't care if a game is good or not if it sells.
Obviously. But they won't be sitting on all those copies and just eat the cost. They get credit back for them. Soyny writes them off, pretends as if all printed copies were sold and partially exchanges them.
That's even how it works for supermarkets. For some products the company will tell you a price to discount it and make up the difference in "NR" or "Naturalien Rabatt", discount in naturals. For some they will completely replace the flopped item with something else and tell you to do what the fuck you want with them.

No way the stores will just sit on those copies of MA'AM Part 2: PGA Pro Tour without Soyny compensating them for it in some way.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:46 pm

It's certainly a somewhat better position for them compared to the capeshit market where you only have DC and Marvel as the really big players. In Vidja you have Sony, Microsoft twice (Xbone / PC), and Nintendo, who unlike all of the other choices have not entirely taken over by western soy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:56 pm

Unlike their fanbase, who are 1000% filled with it instead. :lol: We re also in an era where PC is considered a shit console for modern gayming. Even the fucking NEC pcs of old weren't so shit in playing their floppy disc games. Micrococks really shat on what could be a great platform for ALL gayming but we all know it by now. The annoying thing is that even if you want to emulate good old shit now you gotta customize(read disable most shit and re-nable things that were standard 15 years ago) your uber shitty PC because of Windows 10 or whatever non-XP OS microshit runs now and Linux isn't helping much either these days.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:00 pm

>botnet 10
Yeah no thanks. Once Win 7 is completely obsolete I switch to Linux and run Win10 as a VM when required.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:46 pm
It's certainly a somewhat better position for them compared to the capeshit market where you only have DC and Marvel as the really big players. In Vidja you have Sony, Microsoft twice (Xbone / PC), and Nintendo, who unlike all of the other choices have not entirely taken over by western soy.
Is it better? It's not like a video game store can just not carry Playstation games. The customer won't accept that.
You can get away with that as a non-specialized store. I knew a toy store that would carry Nintendo games but nothing else and an electronic store that didn't have Playstation games because they would have had to have a set amount of Vita games as well and they said "fuck that" to the proposition.
But a dedicated vidya store can't do that.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!