The Last Of Us 2 Leaks: Druckmann Shits The Bed

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: The Last Of Us 2 Leaks: Druckmann Shits The Bed

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:24 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:42 pm
She can adopt a kid.
She'll adopt the half-Asian Jew her lesbo gf had after cucking her.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:52 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:35 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:22 pm
At least the humans in the setting have, apparently focusing more on some ultra-violent soap opera shit.
Just like The Walking Dead. Did I mention Walking Dead sucks ass? Even the comic.
I got the 1000 page digital version as part of a big humble bundle for comics and I couldn't make it past 120 pages. It's the same fucking shit after the intro:

>Go to abandoned place
>Meet two or three new people
>Boring ass TV soap opera shit
>SURPRISE ZOMBIE KILLS A CHARACTER OR TWO
>Everyone runs the fuck away to a new abandoned place
>Repeat forever
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:17 am

At least you guys can avoid it. That shit garbage show had a shit garbage ugly pinball machine made so I have to see that shit garbage thing in every fucking tournament. It's boring, it's ugly and it reminds me of that shit show every single time. I hate it and I hate TWD.
But it's very handy. Just like spotting a Funko Pop in somebody's shelf you immediately know that they are an insufferable plebbit twat if they like that show. Likely drinks hipster IPA piss as well and can't wait for the next Marlel garbage. I'm getting actually mad over how peak soy that show is.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:10 am

My mother liked all the garbage shitshows of the past decade. GOT, TWD, etc. I know she's a dumb woman but still. You really can tell his much of a shithead someone is by what trash entertainment they fill their heads with. I'm convinced the only way forward is to abandon entertainment. I'm trying to find the people who aren't fags and I'm coming up empty.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:46 am

Druckmann using the same old line of "we don't want BIGOTS like you buying our product" when they are about to release a turd.

Keep doubling down Druckmann. :lol: :lol: This shitshow isn't over.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

ban

Post by ban » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:59 am

WHO DARES INVOKE MY wrathLAUGH?
I've got balls to stealShow

Reminder that Dick Splittem is truly the face of this generation of gayming
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:29 am
I'll have to admit one thing, though. They did subvert my expectations. I expected gay shit and all but a murder tranny that brains the MC of the first game with a golf club? Not in my wildest fever dream could I have come up with that shit. Making said psycho transfaggot the hero later on? I don't think I can roll with those punches, man. So subversive!
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:17 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:12 pm
It'll be about Ellie's Asian-Jewish cuck son, probably gay, tracking her down after she becomes leader of the fireflies. Thee will be callbacks to the first game before Ellie dies thinking of Joel. 10/10 GOTY!
It will be more like, Ellie's "son" turned out to be a cross-dressing homosexual and the entire game is about stalking other men or try to cross dress male zombies (but never rape or anything because it's PG13 to EDUCATE kids). It's just all about just cross dressing and maybe hormone therapy here and there. They have to re-brand though. The new title is
SpoilerShow
The Lust of ASS

/j^i
      ./  ;!
     /  /__,,..
    /  `(_t_,__〕
    /    '(_t_,__〕  
   /    {_i_,__〕
  /    ノ  {_i__〉
/      _,..-'"
      /

ban

Post by ban » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:28 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:17 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:12 pm
It'll be about Ellie's Asian-Jewish cuck son, probably gay, tracking her down after she becomes leader of the fireflies. Thee will be callbacks to the first game before Ellie dies thinking of Joel. 10/10 GOTY!
It will be more like, Ellie's "son" turned out to be a cross-dressing homosexual and the entire game is about stalking other men or try to cross dress male zombies (but never rape or anything because it's PG13 to EDUCATE kids). It's just all about just cross dressing and maybe hormone therapy here and there. They have to re-brand though. The new title is
SpoilerShow
The Lust of ASS

/j^i
      ./  ;!
     /  /__,,..
    /  `(_t_,__〕
    /    '(_t_,__〕  
   /    {_i_,__〕
  /    ノ  {_i__〉
/      _,..-'"
      /
Spoiler alert, the kid will actually be someone very dear in our hearts : ASS.
SpoilerShow
The title you gave Otter has more meaning that you thought. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And of course, OF COURSE! Plebbit was so stunning and brave that it predicted the Last of Fucks 3 before it was even a thing. So brave and great. :lol: 3 years ago even. :lol: BRAVO NAUGHTY DOG, HERE'S SOME PLEBBIT JEWGOLD FOR YOUR EFFORTS!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:48 am

Amazing what an eyepatch can do. Grrrr...!

ban

Post by ban » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:27 am

You joke about it now but in one of the leaks, allegedly, Ellie's eyeball pops out during the beatdown by the tranny. :lol: Druckman "copied" MGSV just like Rian "copied" Empire. :lol:
He warned youShow