The Last Of Us 2 Leaks: Druckmann Shits The Bed

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: The Last Of Us 2 Leaks: Druckmann Shits The Bed

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:37 pm

Interactive cinematic virtual rollercoaster ride for manchildren and womanchildren who want to feel like intellectuals.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:29 pm

Meanwhile I could be playing the remake of a SNES RPG from 25 years ago that has two cute waifus and seems to have decent gameplay.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:38 pm

SUCK
´*PUNCH*
MY
*PUNCH*
FEMININE
*PUNCH*
DICK
*PUNCH*
YOU
*PUNCH*
FUCKING
*PUNCH*
TERF!!!!

Vidya journos:
Stunning and brave, independent, strong and empowered!
*CUMS SOY*

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:29 am

I'll have to admit one thing, though. They did subvert my expectations. I expected gay shit and all but a murder tranny that brains the MC of the first game with a golf club? Not in my wildest fever dream could I have come up with that shit. Making said psycho transfaggot the hero later on? I don't think I can roll with those punches, man. So subversive!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:49 am

Funniest thing is, if you just replace the heavy weight ma'am with a straight young white man, the whole story will become instantly based and sell like hot cakes.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:58 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:29 am
So subversive!
(((Druckmann))) does it again!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:59 am

Complicity wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:49 am
Funniest thing is, if you just replace the heavy weight ma'am with a straight young white man, the whole story will become instantly based and sell like hot cakes.
We can't have that!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:08 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:29 am
I'll have to admit one thing, though. They did subvert my expectations. I expected gay shit
I started out the way I thought it would, Ellie being related to some white nationalist redneck cult who they have to go and kill. If they kept it like that it would be shit like Wokenstein 2 but not memeworthy. When the tranny comes in though it becomes a fucking legendary shitshow.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:13 am

Dare I call it kino even? Having a buff transfaggot relentlessly bash in the head of the main protagonist is wild. The twist that he's actually the good guy doesn't even work.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:48 am

It was pretty much what I was expecting. I knew they would kill Joel, 100%. Who didn't see that gay twist coming? Everyone from the first game died except joel and ellie. So then joel and ellie needed to die in game 2. WOW, MUCH WRITING. SO TALENT. MANY SOY.

These faggots don't realize that when you steal a book from George ArrArr Martin, your writing becomes as hackneyed and predictable as a dime-store romance novel. Killing everyone is just a role-reversal from the standard happy ending where nothing bad ever happens to the protagonists. It's not clever and it's not good writing. You're just a hackfraud who found a novel (you think) way to hack out some drivel. If you were going to kill both lead characters the entire time, why not just kill Ellie at the conclusion to Last of Us 1? It would have made more sense with the shitty story of that game. She could have died as part of the cure the firefly faggots were researching. Then Joel would have had a sad and killed them while carrying her dead body out, and he could have been killed at the end by one of the researchers or guards. Sort of a "Sword of Doom" ending where the hero kills as many as he can before dying.

And yeah, I know a lot about Last of Cucks' shitty story. It's still trash. It's not deep or interesting. It's shit. So... Last of Us 3? Is that the one where the tranny dies? Or is she now a mary sue and immune from death, because killing a tranny is bad karma?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome