What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:22 am

Yet another death of a legacy white male protagonist? Par for the course given the status quo of current year. Also seems symbolic of Rocksteady's impending financial suicide.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:12 am

I hope they burn and that all of their woke faggot ass employees responsible for shit like this starve to fucking death.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:55 am

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:22 am
Yet another death of a legacy white male protagonist?
He's not the only one. They' murdering the entire Justice League (except for Wonder Woman, of course).

I hope you don't like the Flash, 'cause the way to summon him for his disappointing boss fight involves Captain Boomerang making fun of his penis size on public television or something.

EDIT: Man, and I thought Batman's death was insulting :lol: I'm pretty sure the blokes who wrote and greenlit this couldn't have done a worse job if they got actively paid by a rival company to sabotage this :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:45 pm

>Evil Superman not reducing them to red paste the moment he could

So apparently SSJ or Golden Kryponite is a thing because Brainiac (the villain behind everything) made Superman green K resistant. That explains the ungodly plot armor the team has. This feels like they ripped off both Justice League Dark and The Boys, and even worse the game ends on a cliffhanger.

Where is John Constantine when you need him? Play as a bunch of dweebs with no powers or a bad ass sorcerer? I’m with Rapeculture, I hope they close down.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:53 pm

They were worried enough about Supes that they spent quite some time searching for Batman's patented "Here's how to take out every member of the Justice League" video.
But since this game is, like, so lolrandom, when they finally do find the video they have too much ADHD to keep watching until the Supes part.
Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:45 pm
and even worse the game ends on a cliffhanger.
Of course! This is a game-as-a-service kinda deal. Ya gotta keep it open for all dem seasons and extra characters.
Why, there's even gonna be a playable Joker.
Shame it's some literal Alternate Universe faggot.
Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:45 pm
>Evil Superman not reducing them to red paste the moment he could
They should've been dead when they ran into Evil Flash. Captain Monsterdick never won against the guy, and that was when he held back.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:22 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:55 am
He's not the only one. They' murdering the entire Justice League (except for Wonder Woman, of course).
Even CyberFloyd?

I assume he's not in the gayme at all.
Harley may be a stronk, independent whore, but she's still too white for such an act.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:28 pm

I did ponder for a moment if I should specify the roster :lol:
It's pretty much just Supes, Bats, Flash and Green Lantern*, with Wonder Woman being the stunning and brave member that hasn't been brainwashed.
I guess the rest has already been killed by by the brainwashed members.

*) Interestingly enough it's John Stewart, not Hal Jordan. Either they wanted to diversify things up, or the writers had a particular hateboner for the cartoon.
Pretty dumb either way. All Green Lanterns are cops, so with one of the white ones the script would've written itself.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:25 pm

Very unsurprising. It's trying to be The Boys and Invincible because both are popular right now. It's too sanitised for it.
Originality isn't something one can expect from writers today.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:20 am

Just made it to chapter 3 in Gothic 2 NOTR. The first Seeker absolutely ruined my shit. I guess I should go do that DLC content and level up a bit before I try to progress the story further.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:12 am

Starting to notice some modern tabletop nonsense with Rogue Trader, particularly how almost every secondary Archetype aka class seems to revolve around some kind of special snowflake token that fuels most of its abilities.
Well at least it's digital and I don't have to keep track of this shit myself. Wouldn't hurt to have a separate spot on the UI for this, instead of the ever-expanding laundry list of buffs and debuffs. Just add more super meters below the momentum bar or something.

Still great fanservice for Adeptus Mechanicus enthusiasts. It will never not be funny to me that the fucking nerd is the biggest ass kicker of the whole team.
I know there's gonna be a Space Furry joining the team eventually, but I'd probably have to respec that guy to be worthwhile.
-Yours Truly