What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What are you playing?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:05 pm
Only Pixie for turbochad Demi-Fiend.
Especially since there's no chance in Hell that Demi-Fiend's Demi-Cock isn't at least twice as big as her.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:16 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:44 pm
It's just not a Chaos ending unless it ends with my guy having a Succubus in one arm and a Nekomata in the other.

>no defense stat

Man, I completely forgot about that. Did they play Final Fantasy Tactics before developing the game?
It feels really fucking weird playing SMT IV, where all your demons are made of paper and nothing can take more than 1 hit before dying. The only way your team can have any staying power is if you either spam full heals every turn, use -karn spells to reflect all attacks and steal turns, or bring demons that full null/reflect whatever the opponent's elemental attacks are.

Devil Survivor has vitality. Nocturne has vitality. Soul Hackers has vitality. I don't remember for Strange Journey, but SJ doesn't use the press turn system, so the boss only gets x number of turns no matter what.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:41 am

Closing in on the end of Soul Hackers. Breddy fun game. I was surprised nobody speedruns it. It's not super long for an SMT game.

I might bite the bullet and try out the redux for strange journey. That opening is nice. Some of the imagery might as well be taken from Gantz.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:50 pm

I’ve been playing Graveyard Keeper, think Harvest Moon but you’re a medieval cemetery caretaker/mortician/cleric tasked with expanding your church and grounds.

I bring it up because there’s an inn called The Dead Horse, maybe we have an indie dev who’s fond of us. :lol:

Now I wanna see one of those games based around us.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:04 pm

Like some kind of Shitpost Tycoon :lol: ?

(Though that was probably just a less overt reference to The Prancing Pony or something.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:36 pm

Forumwarz is pretty much the unofficial official shitposting game.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:52 pm

I’m imagining DHI as a town, and some guestposter player doing favors for us townsfolk. Like helping ASS confirm trannies and building a windmill for Kugel. :lol:

Looking forward to gathering enough minerals and materials to power the machine that’ll bring VORP’s 2D waifu to life.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:00 am

ASS is lore but he's not DHI anymore. Y'all niggers romanticize the fucker way too much. 80% of the time he was an annoying piece of shit going on delusional tirades.
He also couldn't spot transfaggots for shit. He just blanket claimed everyone to be male and would never ever show an example of a woman at all. He was a pussy, a bitch nigga, a total piece of shit and not quite right in the head.
I tried my very fucking hardest with him but to no avail. Stop pretending as if he was a good guy when you know better.

ONTOPIC:
Brigador - Up-armored Edition. A fun mech shooting game. I do recommend!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:04 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:00 am
Stop pretending as if he was a good guy when you know better.
Do they? Some of them legit tard raged when he got banned, as if it wasn't a long time coming
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:11 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:04 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:00 am
Stop pretending as if he was a good guy when you know better.
Do they? Some of them legit tard raged when he got banned, as if it wasn't a long time coming
A fucking loooong time coming. But to answer, I don't know if they really know. Just like I gave ASS the benefit to a fault I may be giving it here as well.
Point is I'm fine with DHI lore being mentioned. I'm just pissed about idiotic shit getting propagated at this point. Sure, mention Mucha, mention Monty but don't make it sound like they were well-liked faggots on here. Because they weren't.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!