Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by Guest » Thu May 24, 2018 1:01 am

Nigger you can play FFTA on a fucking PSP.
Can't wait for RE7 on the Zeebo.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu May 24, 2018 1:10 am

You can "supposedly" play doom on the switch also, if you really call that playing.

And of course the nintenyeaholds are in full force saying how wrong the statistical analysis is and the game runs better than the PC version.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu May 24, 2018 1:36 am

Maybe I get a PSP and sell my Snitch to do that if Nutendo keeps at that self destructive pace but right now I wait. I have no interest in either Doom or Resident Evil and if I had I play them on PC. Switch may be more powerful than your usual handheld but it's still not a home console or even close to a decent PC. Though motion controls are pretty good to the point I would play a singleplayer egoshooter on the Switch if it was designed for that and not just a (lazy) PC port and has a good story. Doom sucks dick btw melee execution cutscenes are for pussies, give me Painkiller style of gameplay :lol:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu May 24, 2018 1:39 am

The switch is the best indie handheld at the moment, PSP is the best portable emulator, vita is the best weebshit generator (until they finally get the emulation better)
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 24, 2018 2:01 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 1:10 am
You can "supposedly" play doom on the switch also, if you really call that playing.

And of course the nintenyeaholds are in full force saying how wrong the statistical analysis is and the game runs better than the PC version.
360p special effects. 600p in general. ayyy lmao what is this world.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu May 24, 2018 2:42 am

It's shocking how much content is still produced in 720p or lower resolution. ffs even my laptop is only 900p. Lotta poors out there.

Post by Guest » Thu May 24, 2018 7:55 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 1:39 am
The switch is the best indie handheld at the moment, PSP is the best portable emulator, vita is the best weebshit generator (until they finally get the emulation better)
Yeah if I wanted true portability like going outside and not have the battery die in 20 seconds or having to carry a huge power bank I would have went with something else. I remember my Game Boy Color back then ran like 30+ hours on small batteries and the graphics + frames were still decent in games like Zelda.

Meanwhile on newer Nintendo handhelds besides the Switch I see bad frames, pixelated graphics and low battery times.

SpoilerShow
The results were:
-3hr 45mins PSP
-3hrs 55mins 3DS
-4hrs 02mins DSi
-4hrs 30mins DS Lite (Silver)
-4hrs 32mins 3DS XL
-4hrs 38mins DS Lite (Yellow)
-4hrs 50mins GBA SP (AGS-101 Bright Screen)
-5hrs 30mins Gameboy Micro
-5hrs 45mins DSi XL
-6hrs 01mins DS
-8hrs 02mins GBA SP (Black1)
-8hrs 05mins GBA SP (Black2)
-9hrs 11mins 3DS (Nyco Pack)
-11hrs 56mins GBA SP (Silver)
-13hrs 50mins 3DS (Mugen Pack)
-15hrs 30mins Gameboy (Interference from child)
-29hrs 32mins GBA
-35hrs 45mins Gameboy Colour
Guest wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 2:42 am
It's shocking how much kahntent is still produced in 720p or lower resolution. ffs even my laptop is only 900p. Lotta poors out there.
Whats the point going beyond 1080p right now to me that is luxury and obviously the average is gonna be some poorfag resolution for consoles. 4k is pure autism unless its on TV and basically for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 24, 2018 4:15 pm

4k is only reasonable if we're talking about a screen size where pixel density @ 1080p would become an issue. For vidya, it's not viable right now because you can't run that shit at high enough frame rates except for games where it really doesn't matter.
No, upscaling doesn't and never will count. That's marketing garbo to sell overpriced shit TVs to normalfags.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 24, 2018 4:29 pm

There seems to be a whole industry of marketing con artists using all sorts of smokes and mirrors to make game look higher-res. Because who cares about smooth gameplay if you can have rad screenshots or something?
mad bum wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 12:03 am
capcuck is bringing resident evil 7 to the switch via streaming so you'll need a decent wifi connection to be able to play it and all the soys are REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEING because they actually think it could run on the switch.
This sounds amazing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Thu May 24, 2018 5:12 pm

With the rumors of the Xenosaga Trilogy remaster gaining some force behind it (thanks to Bandai Namco filling for the subtitle of the 3rd game this might be fluf anyways) Nintentards are going full force for "MUH EXCLUSIVE" on Xenosaga because Monolith (now owned by nintendo) made the game back then.... completely ignoring that Bamco owns the IP (just like Squareenix owns the Xenogears IP) and can and probably will (in case they do remaster it) port it to PS4/PC like the Hack series lately.

They are having a full meltdown because "Muh Monolith made it!" and "Muh Xenoblade is on Nintendurrrhh" and "Muh Monolith and Bamco relationship!" completely ignoring how trademarks, IP, and ownership works.

Granted, there is plenty chance of the game getting a switch port... but not exclusive, and thats enough to melt them down...

Are Nintentards this thirsty for exclusives that they go to EVERY video BEGGING to get exclusives. going as far as completely ignore reason and facts?