Fallout 76- Bethesda Buggalooooo

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Complicity

Re: Fallout 76- Bethesda Buggalooooo

Post by Complicity » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:56 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:43 pm
Somewhat related...

Never got to play any Fallout. Which one is a good starting point. I bought New Vegas years ago but never started it. I've heard FO 3 is the one to start with? I'm not asking for the full FO experience, but if you had to choose a couple to play, which would you?
Fallout 76 was a scam.
3 and 4 are the shitty Fallout games.
1, 2 and New Vegas are the decent Fallout games.
The good Fallout games:

One of these days i'll play Chernobylite and Tunguska The Visitation to see if they are good or not - the latter is likely woke trash, considering that the protagonist is a Jew York urinalist.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:47 am

>Tunguska
I guess going with Chernobyl again was considered too trite, but man does this sound like a lame alternative. It's just a bunch of trees that got blown up.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:20 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:39 pm
Even OG fallout kinda has a little bit of that plebbit humor, with all the blatant fucking references to movies. "Hey, do you remember Mad Max? That was a good movie, wasn't it? 'Member A Boy And His Dog? 'Member the 1950s? 'Member crooners? And jazz? 'Member the red scare?"

At a certain point, fuck off and tell your own story, asshole. Which they eventually do, and it's about green gorilla men infecting the world with jigaboo fever.

New Vegas is more like a Nu-Old West playground and the references are less on the nose, containing as they do a lot of heartland country old boys types of music and characters. Plus a strong tie to real-world geography, playing up the natural beauty of the world as it recovers (but not covering the world in green shrubs like fucking last of cucks.)
Agreed about the natural look of the world being nice, and yeah the sandbox is far more fun. You can cause as much chaos as you’d like across the mojave, including but not limited to fucking over all of the main factions however you see fit. Having that one NCR guy tossed off the dam is rather amusing.

I think what I like is how much stuff you can find. A cannibal society, one which you can sway the path of for instance is interesting. There is a lot out there even I didn’t get to mess with.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:04 pm

Unsure of whether to add this to Other Entertainment, but...
Unsurprisingly, the live action Fallout show on Amazon is reddit-tier dogshit, as expected from the co-writer behind Captain Mahlel.

And of course it's """canon,""" whatever that means anymore. :roll:
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:46 pm

Critical Drinker actually liked that pleb-slop. What a fag!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:47 pm

Is Fallout 4 canon? Is Fallout 3 canon? Then we can safely discard the whole line of discussion. The series has been shit for a long time. It's a bit like when the anti-woke youtubers declared Star Wars dead because of James Gunn, when the series had already been kill for years thanks to fucking Jar Jar.

This is the only Canon I care about:

Also I'm pretty sure wokeshit has been in Fallout since the beginning. If not, then it was by 3 and definitely New Vegas. New Vegas is a good game but it's full of wokery.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:48 pm

How much continuity is there even in Fallout?
Is this like in Elder Scrolls were you have to look long and hard for any morsel of information that might be related to an earlier game?
Though this is probably slightly less worthless in Fallout, since the Elder Scrolls games tend to be centuries apart time-wise.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:13 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:46 pm
Critical Drinker actually liked that pleb-slop. What a fag!
Of course he did. Now watch him pivoting to hating the show now that the oath for grifting over it's "wokeness" is clear.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:48 pm

Critical Drinker is just GGGmanlives for movies.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

Speaking of YouTube cuckolds. I wonder if a channel owner can block viewers from getting their videos recommended to them. I used to get Valiant Renegade recommended from time to time, but I always left a comment saying that Nelson Peltz was losing and Bob I get was.winning and that he would die of.old.age on that office bathroom he has. After I left a particularly smug comment when Peltz got rekt by Disney,'s shareholders, I never got recommended his videos anymore, so I'm wondering if he got THAT assmad.