What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 23860
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:41 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:37 am
Didn't supermarket sweep leave the retail business?
Can you phrase that in a way that I understand?
Slam the child on the hard concrete!
Face it, accept it, don't step out of line!

User avatar
Guest

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:17 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:14 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:42 pm
Germany man how much soymilk do you sell and how much do you keep for yourself?
Very little to the former, none to the latter. But we're in a rural area. I'm sure the cities, especially the ones with universities full of hipster faggots, sell that shit by the dozen. .
At least two US malk producers went under last month because of faggots boying soymilk and deathfats preferring soda. RIP Borden chocolate milkies.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 12341
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: What are you playing?

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:39 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:17 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:14 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:42 pm
Germany man how much soymilk do you sell and how much do you keep for yourself?
Very little to the former, none to the latter. But we're in a rural area. I'm sure the cities, especially the ones with universities full of hipster faggots, sell that shit by the dozen. .
At least two US malk producers went under last month because of faggots boying soymilk and deathfats preferring soda. RIP Borden chocolate milkies.
Makes sense. USA has a lot of lactose intolerants + hipsters who love their soylent. We also subsidize dairy heavily. We produce a ton of it, and the more you produce, the more you have to sell. Demand isn't going up unless the marketers divert the dairy supply into something nontraditional that people want.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90324853/do ... -last-year
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9024
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:49 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:39 am
Makes sense.
Not really. Yeah, people might not be buying actual milk, but there's still cheese and butter, two things that deathfats love. Ain't no reason for milk producers to be going out of business
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:55 pm
Let's be real: it was the anniversary game that Sonic deserved. A celebration of everything that makes the series what it is. Unbridled autism, failure and incompetence.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 12341
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: What are you playing?

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:52 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:49 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:39 am
Makes sense.
Not really. Yeah, people might not be buying actual milk, but there's still cheese and butter, two things that deathfats love. Ain't no reason for milk producers to be going out of business
It's because they're still over-producing. You don't understand. Dairy and Meat are our big cash food industries here in the States. The government has been encouraging overproduction of dairy products for probably multiple generations by now. Even a small change in population tastes will have a big effect on profit margins.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/251 ... ilk-sales/

The drop is slow but consistent. What you're not seeing either with a pure sales chart is that milk production may very well be increasing, leading to an even larger supply every year which simply isn't being met by demand. And like with the USA's overproduction of corn, it may also be that the excess will be funneled into other markets.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... y-farming/
A study released last year found that 73 percent of U.S. dairy producers’ revenue came in the form of various government supports.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10792
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: What are you playing?

Post by mad bum » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:32 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:41 am
mad bum wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:37 am
Didn't supermarket sweep leave the retail business?
Can you phrase that in a way that I understand?
You said good things were coming and I assume it meant your business.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 23860
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:08 am

I still don't understand the phrase "supermarket sweep left retail".
Slam the child on the hard concrete!
Face it, accept it, don't step out of line!

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 4821
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:33 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:08 am
I still don't understand the phrase "supermarket sweep left retail".
Neither do I. It must be some Ohio dialect of English.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.
Image

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10792
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: What are you playing?

Post by mad bum » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:39 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:08 am
I still don't understand the phrase "supermarket sweep left retail".


Supermarket sweep was a old burger game show that was absolute kino. And you said sometime a few months ago you were having new changes and you hopefully wouldn't be in shitty retail anymore.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 23860
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:53 am

Did you expect me to know about some 90s burger show?
Slam the child on the hard concrete!
Face it, accept it, don't step out of line!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest