Blizzcon lol

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Complicity

Re: Blizzcon lol

Post by Complicity » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:57 am

Apparently now another one of their Hearthstone pros quit in protest, and they are taking shit from their own employees and US senators.
If this Chinese bukkake won't fuck them over, nothing will

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:49 am

No sympathy from me to those who bow to imperialist China. They all deserve death. Or do they think we've forgotten the last 100 years or so of Chinese human rights abuses? Do they think we've forgotten Mao's cultural revolution? Farmers melting their tools into pig iron so the chinese could lie and say their production of steel was the best in the world? Their own citizens starving to death, sold into wage slavery, dependent upon drugs just to stay awake nearly 24 hours a day so they could work in factories for shit pay? What about all the pollution? Entire cities covered in toxic clouds for days if not weeks at a time, where people get sick merely by breathing the air.

I doubt anyone can stop the Chinese taking over Hong Kong by force, but I'll be damned if people sitting here in America have to bend the knee. Get absolutely fucked.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:21 pm

Well, that's corporate censorship for you. Blizzard has been hunting people and banning them for things they say, in and outside their games, for a while now, under the thin-veiled excuse of "curbing toxicity" and "combating hate speech". Well, maybe the Chinese think that "Free Hong Kong" is hate speech. You get what you sow, bitches.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:20 pm

I hope that somehow the plan with Mei from Overwatch catches on and Blizzard get banned from the market there.
At 4chins where talks about making a version of the animated OW Trailer where the Team wrecks the bad guys in different settings, but replaces the enemys with China Police and the Targets with HongKong protestors. That would be fun
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:15 pm

Complicity wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:57 am
Apparently now another one of their Hearthstone pros quit in protest, and they are taking shit from their own employees and US senators.
Meanwhile Apple keeps being China's most loyal and subservient serf, and nobody seems to give a shit :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:39 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:15 pm
Meanwhile Apple keeps being China's most loyal and subservient serf, and nobody seems to give a shit :lol:
The soyfiends that buy and use Apple cancer are fed with China poison soy anyway. They've got a chemical leash on them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:10 pm

My iMac is going on seven year strongk!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:25 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:15 pm
Complicity wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:57 am
Remember when Jewgle was hired by China to censor it's entire internet for them? Pepridge Farm remembers...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:36 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:25 pm
Remember when Jewgle was hired by China to censor it's entire internet for them? Pepridge Farm remembers...
Ha, what suckers! Google censors your internet for free.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:22 am

Meanwhile, Mark Kern being the useless asshole opportunist he is, took to protesting since I guess money was running low for him and rilled up twitterfags that follow him in a GAMERS RISE UP moment. I think Razorfag may have an erection because of that(wasn't he and some of his goons fan of Kern's?). And of course he said the usual sob story of >MUH BACKDOOR DEALS AND HOW BRABE I WAS TO REFUSE DEM yet people forget he was instrumental in Warcraft III, WoW and Starcraft alogn with propagating the now standard practice of "Blizzard-level hype trailers" that make Square Enix blush. But I suppose a former GooberGaytor would jump at the chance for gaymer activism since he made bank when he announce he was pro-GG.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow