Chelsea Van Valkenberg slam dunked a suicide

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
User avatar
Guest

Re: Chelsea Van Valkenberg slam dunked a suicide

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:07 am

Sh0e defending Quinn again Our Girl indeed.

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 2973
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Chelsea Van Valkenberg slam dunked a suicide

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:08 am

Where? You'll also find very few people on here liking Wig0nHead.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10437
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Chelsea Van Valkenberg slam dunked a suicide

Post by mad bum » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:12 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:08 am
Where? You'll also find no one on here liking Wig0nHead.
ftfy
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 3185
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Chelsea Van Valkenberg slam dunked a suicide

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:09 pm

No one shall speak ill of Bald Boxxy on MY watch!

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 8650
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Chelsea Van Valkenberg slam dunked a suicide

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:24 pm

When's the last time we even discussed Wig0nHead?
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:55 pm
Let's be real: it was the anniversary game that Sonic deserved. A celebration of everything that makes the series what it is. Unbridled autism, failure and incompetence.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Chelsea Van Valkenberg slam dunked a suicide

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:40 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:24 pm
When's the last time we even discussed Wig0nHead?
When Hammerhead AKA Debashi's thirst object made a detractor nideo about her.

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5849
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Chelsea Van Valkenberg slam dunked a suicide

Post by CIANigger » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:33 am

I remember Venti trying to start shit with Shoe out of the blue.
Immigration/Demographic Replacement?
LGBTQ agendas?
Communism?
Socialism?
Abortion?
Eroded Family Unit?
Climbing Divorce/Plunging Marriage rate?
Welfare State?
Social Justice?
Sexual Degeneracy?

Take women's rights away. You just do it.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 4663
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Chelsea Van Valkenberg slam dunked a suicide

Post by Poonoo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:07 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:33 am
I remember Venti trying to start shit with Shoe out of the blue.
It was because Shoe disavowed Lauren Simonsen for "being too right wing". Shoe deserved it for being a "centrist" piece of shit.

Eventually all of them ended up being outed as cunts, Venti being a cunt of a GF with a roach infested house, Southern for being a fake thot and Shoe for lying about being a shy, nerdy girl growing up when she was actually a cunty bully.

Never trust an IN.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.
Image

Dehbashi
Posts: 633
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:48 am

Re: Chelsea Van Valkenberg slam dunked a suicide

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:40 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:24 pm
When's the last time we even discussed Wig0nHead?
When Hammerhead AKA Debashi's thirst object made a detractor nideo about her.
Who's Hammerhead? :lol:

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5849
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Chelsea Van Valkenberg slam dunked a suicide

Post by CIANigger » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:19 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:07 am
CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:33 am
I remember Venti trying to start shit with Shoe out of the blue.
It was because Shoe disavowed Lauren Simonsen for "being too right wing". Shoe deserved it for being a "centrist" piece of shit.

Eventually all of them ended up being outed as cunts, Venti being a cunt of a GF with a roach infested house, Southern for being a fake thot and Shoe for lying about being a shy, nerdy girl growing up when she was actually a cunty bully.

Never trust a woman.
Ftfy
Immigration/Demographic Replacement?
LGBTQ agendas?
Communism?
Socialism?
Abortion?
Eroded Family Unit?
Climbing Divorce/Plunging Marriage rate?
Welfare State?
Social Justice?
Sexual Degeneracy?

Take women's rights away. You just do it.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest