When (((Khantent Creators))) Realize This Isn't a Real Job

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
ban

Re: When (((Khantent Creators))) Realize This Isn't a Real Job

Post by ban » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:44 pm

That can't be true. He had to be a troll.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:29 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:31 pm
8 kids is unhirable. Like kugel said he would be calling off every week because one of his stupid kids is sick or some shit. Unless it's just 8 kids total from 8 different girls and has shared custody or something.
Firstly, having eight kids wouldn't prevent him from getting hired. They might prevent him from holding a job but an employer is not technically supposed to ask if a potential employee is married or has children.

Secondly, as to calling off every week, I assume these kids have a mother, whether they're different women or not. I'd also assume that they have grandparents or someone who could conceivably take care of them when mum or dad can't. It's very rare these days to have parents who have to drop everything when their child gets sick. Mine didn't.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:18 pm

Did your parents have eight kids, though? It's a completely different situation when you have more than a child or two to take care of.

Also good of you to assume everyone else involved should drop what they're doing instead of him. Either way someone has to drop everything to pick up this moron's slack.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:40 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:18 pm
Also good of you to assume everyone else involved should drop what they're doing instead of him.
In this purely hypothetical situation, everyone else isn't the breadwinner trying to provide for these eight little bastards
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:51 pm

8 kids, at least a couple of them must be on their late teens so they could, in theory, take care of the younger siblings if they're down with a non-serious illness.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:52 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:40 pm
Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:18 pm
Also good of you to assume everyone else involved should drop what they're doing instead of him.
In this purely hypothetical situation, everyone else isn't the breadwinner trying to provide for these eight little bastards
Mayhaps if he's the only one providing for 8 kids then the family has bigger problems than who can babysit while he flips burgers.

Purely hypothetically, of course. Wouldn't want you to think you might be in any form of wrong, after all.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:54 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:51 pm
8 kids, at least a couple of them must be on their late teens so they could, in theory, take care of the younger siblings if they're down with a non-serious illness.
Which takes away from schooling or their time to work and earn money to help out or leave.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:06 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:02 pm
He looks like a tradesman to me. If he can use his hands he can fix people's toilets. You yourself said people will always need their toilets fixed
That's fine for most cases. But a plumber doesn't feed 8 fucking kids.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:29 pm
Firstly, having eight kids wouldn't prevent him from getting hired. They might prevent him from holding a job but an employer is not technically supposed to ask if a potential employee is married or has children.
lol_bongland.txt
It's required information in any and every application here. Taxes change with marriage status and if the employee has children. It's absolutely required to know that. And I'm telling you from experience that if you see it saying 8 children you bin that application.
He might not have to call in sick when little Timmy doesn't feel well but there's a really, really good chance that he will. Especially when the dude has spent the last few years doing nothing but play vidya for a living. You'd only hire him if you'd really like to constantly pay a guy that's never actually at work. There are plenty of better alternatives to not hire a tatted up chav slacker with foresight poor enough to have 8 children.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:47 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:06 pm
lol_bongland.txt
It's required information in any and every application here. Taxes change with marriage status and if the employee has children. It's absolutely required to know that. And I'm telling you from experience that if you see it saying 8 children you bin that application.
Well, like I said, here it is not. For precisely that reason. You don't want some woman coming in, tell you she has eight children and then have her screech about discrimination when she doesn't get hired regardless of whether it was because of the eight children or not.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:06 pm
There are plenty of better alternatives to not hire a tatted up chav slacker with foresight poor enough to have 8 children.
I'm sure you'd never hire him because you run a respectable shop. But I've seen binmen, tradesmen, fucking furniture movers, etc who have looked worse and fucked up way worse than by having eight kids.

Like I said, there is a job he could do
Kugelfisch wrote:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:07 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:47 pm
then have her screech about discrimination when she doesn't get hired regardless of whether it was because of the eight children or not.
You could say anything else or not even call her back and she would have to hold that L, just because you're not supposed to discriminate doesn't mean it doesn't happen all the damn time.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]