When (((Khantent Creators))) Realize This Isn't a Real Job

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
rabidtictac

When (((Khantent Creators))) Realize This Isn't a Real Job

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:22 am

I know we've been talking about this, but I saw this tweet from keemfag and wanted to post it. The video is great. I'm not gonna argue Twitch's TOS is bullshit because of course it fucking is. :lol: They're well-known for being massively corrupt and thirsty betas who love camwhores and hate male streamers.

But come on, now. This is what people don't understand about being a streamer or video maker. You're not an employee. They never hired you. You're like a combo of an end user and a contractor. Twitch probably has no more legal obligation to you paying your billz than youtube does when some faggot let's player gets their channel shut down.

I HAVE EIGHT KIDS!!! I HAVE EIGHT KIDS!!! Twitch/YouTube don't care. Those aren't their eight kids and this isn't a job where they're obligated to employ and pay you. They can ban you for any reason, including a bullshit one. Dude gets a month off, unpaid, from his (((job))) because twitch decided he broke their meme-ass ToS. Get absolutely fucked. :lol:

The dude flips the fuck out over his muh eight kids, but apparently doesn't have the "come to jesus" moment where he realizes this internet shit is unstable as fuck and not a good career path for someone with a lot of dependents. "But every job is unstable!" Yeah sure, that's why your boss can totally fire you for showing your foot for 1/16th of a second in a real job, right? Or say, "hey man, I know you've been working here 10 years making money for us, but we're just gonna stop paying you from now on! You can still come in and work, but we're gonna take all the money and give you nothing." (Aka channel demonetization on youtube.) Yeah, that can definitely happen all the time in the first-world west. :roll:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Re: When (((Khantent Creators))) Realize This Isn't a Real Job

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:33 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:22 am
The dude flips the fuck out over his muh eight kids, but apparently doesn't have the "come to jesus" moment where he realizes this internet shit is unstable as fuck and not a good career path
If he was smart he wouldn't have eight kids or be a Twitch streamer in the first place.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:42 am

I'm also sick of people blaming thots for apparently ruining twitch when twitch was always shit. Niggers always trying to skate up hill trying to start drama and they get assblasted when they get punished for it. Meanwhile there's plenty of streamers who just do there own thing and never got any suspensions.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:44 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:42 am
Niggers always trying to skate up hill
FROST!!!
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:46 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:22 am
The dude flips the fuck out over his muh eight kids, but apparently doesn't have the "come to jesus" moment where he realizes this internet shit is unstable as fuck and not a good career path for someone with a lot of dependents. "But every job is unstable!" Yeah sure, that's why your boss can totally fire you for showing your foot for 1/16th of a second in a real job, right? Or say, "hey man, I know you've been working here 10 years making money for us, but we're just gonna stop paying you from now on! You can still come in and work, but we're gonna take all the money and give you nothing." (Aka channel demonetization on youtube.) Yeah, that can definitely happen all the time in the first-world west. :roll:

We have said this since DHI's very inception, fucking Archfiend was warning people about this even fucking earlier and yet no one listened. Even though Youtube and any of these fucks could easily take away all your income instantly didn't matter to these retards, and now they are trying to form a "youtube union"? Hilarious, these fucks don't realise how small they are, I saw a damn ad for Vidcon Australia and I didn't know a single damn one of them but guess what? All of them had over a million subs. You can and will be easily replaced.

Get direct funding from your audience and actually deliver content. Pretend youtube ad revenue (or twitch shekels) isn't there and make your shekels that way outside the platform. Don't have your money be tied to Patreon, Youtube or any of these fucks who can screw you on a moments notice you retards, and if you are extremely political make sure you fucking accept bitcoin in case Paypal fucks you over and cash out any money you get at least once a week.

This is your livelihood? You have to support your kids? Then take the fucking "job" seriously as if you are running a business. Mitigate the fucking risks and don't act like you are their employee and that everything will take care of itself.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:49 pm

Most of these fuckers could quite easily do a regular 9-to-5 job on top of their 'work' as a streamer or YouTuber or whatever. If you've got eight fucking kids you owe them that kind of security
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

ban

Post by ban » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:55 pm

Man, I had forgotten that Cryfiend was also warning people all that time ago, that is an extra layer of irony right there. :lol: It's kind of astounding how thousands of channels have taken up his position as dramabitch on jewtube yet no one regurgitates his advice on that particular matter. I never thought we'd see the day where people would be so retarded, they'd make Bitchfiend seem like a 600IQ Sage in comparisson. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:44 am
mad bum wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:42 am
Niggers always trying to skate up hill
FROST!!!
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:10 pm

ban wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:55 pm
Man, I had forgotten that Cryfiend was also warning people all that time ago, that is an extra layer of irony right there. :lol: It's kind of astounding how thousands of channels have taken up his position as dramabitch on jewtube yet no one regurgitates his advice on that particular matter. I never thought we'd see the day where people would be so retarded, they'd make Bitchfiend seem like a 600IQ Sage in comparisson. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It was the lure of the easy adbux. Any warnings fell on deaf ears.
And now you have these YT union clowns who seem to legit think that they are in charge.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:11 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:49 pm
Most of these fuckers could quite easily do a regular 9-to-5 job on top of their 'work' as a streamer or YouTuber or whatever. If you've got eight fucking kids you owe them that kind of security
Yeah I was going to say things like twitch as a hobby that eventually turns into a side gig isn't a bad thing, but most of these fucks get a few hundred dollars and immediately quit their jobs
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:54 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:10 pm
And now you have these YT union clowns who seem to legit think that they are in charge.
Like who? They all missed their chance to have a union, when all the big money platinum producers just wanted to get theirs and eff everyone else.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.