OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN, 8chan Edition

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 2862
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN, 8chan Edition

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:03 pm

So, because one of the mass shooter spergs of the week decided to post their manifesto on 8/pol/, Cloudflare decided to Jew 8chan out of their service:
Meanwhile, Kikewheels is kvetching about how 8chan should be SHUT IT DOWN FOR GOOD between his daily Pinoy lady handjobs and Soylent bottle consumptions. He's even sperging about it in foxdickfarms of all places:

https://foxdickfarms.net/threads/8chan-is- ... 265/page-4

Just like Moot before him, it's like pottery.

User avatar
Guest

Re: OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN, 8chan Edition

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:20 pm

It must be physically impossible to actually be baysed in this universe. Everyone who isn't a faggot was actually just a faggot waiting to be outed.
Someone the six retards who gave Nool and cripplegoblin $2,000 each are crying like it's 2014(?) all over again.
2019 is the year Gaymergate finally dies.

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 2862
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN, 8chan Edition

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:20 pm
2019 is the year Gaymergate finally dies.
Sargoon on suicide watch.

Also, seems that the hunt for the shitposting platform is on:

User avatar
Guest

Re: OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN, 8chan Edition

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:25 pm

It's always the same bullshit. No one ever tries to shut down Facebook or Twatter when some incel with rage posts on those sites before shooting up a place. They should though. Hell, Twatter had a bunch of ISIS accounts. An actual terrorist group that was already responsible for tons of deaths, not some rando who hadn't actually done anything yet.

User avatar
ban
Posts: 1080
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Location: Banana Islands, Butthort Street 666
Contact:

Re: OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN, 8chan Edition

Post by ban » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:00 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:00 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:20 pm
2019 is the year Gaymergate finally dies.
Sargoon on suicide watch.

Also, seems that the hunt for the shitposting platform is on:
That's impossible because Snorlax is so dumb and behind the times, he thinks GooberGayde is still alive and thriving, just like his political career and game studio.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!

User avatar
Guest

Re: OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN, 8chan Edition

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:29 pm

Gamergate is as alive as his child.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7617
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN, 8chan Edition

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:25 pm
It's always the same bullshit. No one ever tries to shut down Facebook or Twatter when some incel with rage posts on those sites before shooting up a place. They should though. Hell, Twatter had a bunch of ISIS accounts. An actual terrorist group that was already responsible for tons of deaths, not some rando who hadn't actually done anything yet.
Actual terrorists are often fond of using fagbook too.

It doesn't need to be said, but I'll say it anyway. The reason Cloudflare are shutting down 8chan is because they're virtue signalling scumbags (like all tech people) and what they have a problem with is not so much extremists using the platform but rather their allowance of unregulated discussion in the first place. It's actually more difficult to arrange a terrorist attack on an anonymous imageboard than it is on Faceberg or Twatter but subtle nuances tend to escape virtue signalling twats who really just want to control what people talk about.

The irony is that without the reeds of somewhere like 8chan to vent their frustrations, these people would be forced to keep these thoughts inside until they eventually explode, and explode violently, Travis Bickle style.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5323
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN, 8chan Edition

Post by CIANIgger » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:29 pm
Gamergate is as alive as his child.
Depends on the child doesn't it?
I'm in your bedroom folding your cloths.
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
ban
Posts: 1080
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Location: Banana Islands, Butthort Street 666
Contact:

Re: OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN, 8chan Edition

Post by ban » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:37 pm

So, /pol/tards being /pol/tards? Isn't faceberg also the number 1 site for deranged psychos to stream and upload their killings or suicides, like that black guy who went on a killing spree 2 years ago, killing blue collar black grandpas?
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!

User avatar
Guest

Re: OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN, 8chan Edition

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:50 pm

ban wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:37 pm
So, /pol/tards being /pol/tards? Isn't faceberg also the number 1 site for deranged psychos to stream and upload their killings or suicides, like that black guy who went on a killing spree 2 years ago, killing blue collar black grandpas?
(((Zuckerberg))) has the right money, connections, and politics, and thus can't be held responsible for anything on his platform, up to and including things that he orders as a matter of deliberately policy that put people in danger and violate the right to privacy via spyware.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests