The legend of BlueberryRagamuffin aka Clochette. Ask Her Anything!

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: The legend of BlueberryRagamuffin aka Clochette. Ask Her Anything!

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:24 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:19 am
YO, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT???
Stellar fucking acting, lad. :lol:

rabidtictac wrote:
I'm all in favor of moving this thread to Internets if other mods want to.
Shit, move this to IN if you want to for all I care. Sounds like there's more to come of this.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:53 am

rabidtictac wrote:
I don't trust the guys' versions of events
I don't trust their assessment of her being "extremely attractive, sexy"

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:23 am

Congratulations Blueberry, you have your own thread! :lol: Wonder if she'll post here again now. She'd already mostly fucked off though. Come on ho, even bitch niggas Brad and Larry posted for a little while after getting threads!

I did like it when she was catty about the Channel Awful bitches. You can always count on a bitch to come up with the subtle ways to cut another bitch down to size.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:49 am

Holy shit this is good. Not surprised at her being a total feminazi cunt and accusing a guy of leaking pics without proof and starting shit:
Feb 27 18:07:32 <chitoryu12> Anyways, the thread mostly sat like that. Then in late December, someone posted a handful of screenshots from a Skype chat with her from an iPhone
Feb 27 18:07:50 <chitoryu12> Nothing more than PG-13 poses, but someone had been screencapping her
Feb 27 18:08:13 <chitoryu12> It took her pretty much no time at all to decide that it must have been me who did it
Feb 27 18:08:43 <chitoryu12> She began going to all of the girls on the board, including Cait (since she knew that we were friends), and telling them that I had posted pics of her online
Feb 27 18:09:09 <chitoryu12> I tried to figure out what was going on and do damage control. But it was fruitless
Feb 27 18:09:37 <chitoryu12> People's white knight instincts kicked in. They were more concerned about apparently protecting a popular member than actually listening to my defense
Feb 27 18:10:02 <chitoryu12> The rumor spread rapidly. And finally, the girl and her friends began publicly posting their accusations
Feb 27 18:10:29 <chitoryu12> Based on the girl's username, they called themselves Blueberry's Army and were dedicated to having me removed from the staff and/or permabanned
Feb 27 18:11:05 <chitoryu12> The forum divided itself. Some people actually listened to me, but the most vocal minority refused to take "no" for an answer
Feb 27 18:12:00 <chitoryu12> Any alibi I had (I was at work when the thread was made, I couldn't have actually posted at work, there are millions of iPhones in the US alone, I have literally zero reason to attack this girl's reputation, etc.) was ignored
Feb 27 18:12:08 <chitoryu12> Her username was BlueberryRagamuffin
Total TERF, she only came here to shit on trannies but other than that she is a typical vegan SJW cunt with daddy issues who very quickly married a random dude she met on the CWCKI forums.
AdorableOtter wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:04 pm

Also I found a transcript of her interview on Liquid Chris's wife.
Was this Liquid's wife being touched or her? Because if it is her:
"I thought you'd be a little more ::makes a hand motions showing a skinnier girl"
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:06 pm

Ah, well. Thought there was something suspicious about the fact that a woman was on DHI.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:43 pm

Too much text and no pics, the only important thing.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:54 pm

>be a woman
>be a crazy attention whore with daddy issues

Like with the Jews behind every single degeneracy - EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:08 pm

When she was spouting "not all niggers" I knew she was an idiot who doesn't get shit posting. SJW cunt that only has a problem with trannies.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:08 am

It all makes sense now. She is on the prey trying to replace her now in jail husband with a soon in jail husband :lol:
Is that Pizza thing a big deal, what am I missing?

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:47 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:23 am
Wonder if she'll post here again now. She'd already mostly fucked off though.
Don't worry she's still here. Let's hope she overcomes this particular adversity and becomes a better person at the end of the day.

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:49 am

Total TERF, she only came here to shit on trannies but other than that she is a typical vegan SJW cunt with daddy issues who very quickly married a random dude she met on the CWCKI forums.
I excluded her vegan stuff to avoid OP bloat and also because there is no winner in moral arguments, but yeah it's bad.
SpoilerShow
She doesn't follow the veganism herself but everyone else should, because ahhh, that's.... that's how she feelz? It's one of the weakest arguments/recommendations ever. Does she follow the Shalia law if some atheist/agnostic tells her she should because it's humane and ethical? Wut?

Also, I like how she never ever mentions pesticides. Accidental kills by harvesters are a complete joke compared to genocides by pesiticides. She criticizes factory farming of meat but doesn't realize pretty much the same thing can be said about modern plant agriculture (and the small critter genocides you have to do for that).

You have to exclusively eat organic vegetable/fruits grown without any pesiticides/traps/guns/hounds/etc if "we shouldn't kill at all". I highly doubt she eats foods like that considering how she casually mentions highly processed vegan imitation foods (e.g fake meat/cheese) which tend to be cheeply made with shit ingredients. I smell a hypocricy on steroids.
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:49 am
Was this Liquid's wife being touched or her?
It's Liquid wife. BBR never met Chris irl afaik. I corrected that part to avoid confusion.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:59 pm
All I really want to know is which is the greater delicacy: floor pizza, or toilet ice cream sandwich :thinking: ?
VEGAN FLOOR PIZZA IS THE BEST!