The legend of BlueberryRagamuffin aka Clochette. Ask Her Anything!

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
AdorableOtter

Re: The legend of BlueberryRagamuffin aka Clochette. Ask Her Anything!

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:58 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:23 am

Women make me want to blow my brains out. :lol: I'm just saying, slippery slope. I'm dumb as shit but even I know not to thirst for women on the internet, unstable ones at that.

I won't front, I like you all, so I really don't want to give anyone here shit. I come here to bash on shitty people who've insulated themselves with bullshit, so I really don't want to argue with my fellow shitposters. That's just me though.
It's quite unfortunate you are totally missing the point. That's exactly what BR did to provoke forum vs forum war (or at leas some degree of feud) and also to build a personal army.
Do you even aware BR and Charler pulled off basically the same thing? It's probably not a full blown bitch niggery because she backstabbed Kiwi not DHI, but that doesn't change the fact she's a lying scamming hypocritical backstabber/doxer/Chris-chan harasser. Why don't you defend Charler too if you care so much.

>slippery slope

EXACTLY. Look at what she did and how vast majority of people here believed her lies about NULL, after that she never stopped spewing bullshits after bullshits like a slippery slope of endless diarrhea. You're blind because you are covered in her shit so bad. Get a fucking grip, dude.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:59 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:46 pm
Old Black Man confirmed for beta faggot. Of course, BR already confirmed her lust for nigger cock so maybe you're trying to "m'lady" her into a blowjob rimjob.
Fixed
お前はもう死んでいる。

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:07 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:58 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:23 am

Women make me want to blow my brains out. :lol: I'm just saying, slippery slope. I'm dumb as shit but even I know not to thirst for women on the internet, unstable ones at that.

I won't front, I like you all, so I really don't want to give anyone here shit. I come here to bash on shitty people who've insulated themselves with bullshit, so I really don't want to argue with my fellow shitposters. That's just me though.
It's quite unfortunate you are totally missing the point. That's exactly what BR did to provoke forum vs forum war (or at leas some degree of feud) and also to build a personal army.
Do you even aware BR and Charler pulled off basically the same thing? It's probably not a full blown bitch niggery because she backstabbed Kiwi not DHI, but that doesn't change the fact she's a lying scamming hypocritical backstabber/doxer/Chris-chan harasser. Why don't you defend Charler too if you care so much.

>slippery slope

EXACTLY. Look at what she did and how vast majority of people here believed her lies about NULL, after that she never stopped spewing bullshits after bullshits like a slippery slope of endless diarrhea. You're blind because you are covered in her shit so bad. Get a fucking grip, dude.
Oh no I am with you on that being fucked up, that’s some incredibly greasy shit on her end. And I am far from blind, I definitely agree that’s some seriously disturbing bullshit.

Initially I was more concerned of this becoming some ASS level shit. I give everyone a fair shake here and have no affinity beyond that, so this whole “hur dur blind thirst dur shit” is hyperbole.

That being said, do what you gotta do. Fuck goons and fuck kiwis. Fuck stalking and gay ops and all that other greasy shit. You’ve got some serious issues BR, doing shit like that. As for charlar that’s a name I’ve heard but know not much of, dude.
Last edited by Old Black Man on Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:07 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:59 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:46 pm
Old Black Man confirmed for beta faggot. Of course, BR already confirmed her lust for nigger cock so maybe you're trying to "m'lady" her into a blowjob rimjob.
Fixed
Go cry about dead cats or something.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:55 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:07 pm
That reminds me, that cat killings started up again in a neighboring county this summer. He seems to only strike in summer. Some people think that means he's a student. I still think it's one of the many stinking transients that plague our region.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:56 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:55 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:07 pm
That reminds me, that cat killings started up again in a neighboring county this summer. He seems to only strike in summer. Some people think that means he's a student. I still think it's one of the many stinking transients that plague our region.
Fucking A, again? Well.I hope they catch the piece of shit this time around.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:00 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:56 pm
Me too, but the cops are totally useless around here. It's not entirely their fault though. The criminal-coddling shitlib politicians won't let them do their jobs properly.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:06 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:00 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:56 pm
Me too, but the cops are totally useless around here. It's not entirely their fault though. The criminal-coddling shitlib politicians won't let them do their jobs properly.
Ugh, makes me think of that ANTIFA shit recently. I had a friend get on my case because I condemned it. I love the mental gymnastics the supporters go through to defend that crap.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:27 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:55 pm
He seems to only strike in summer. Some people think that means he's a student. I still think it's one of the many stinking transients that plague our region.
He's probably a shitskin, whites ain't going out in summer.
Maybe it's not as hot in your northern shithole than it is in Texas. In fact it probably isn't at all...

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:16 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:27 am
He's probably a shitskin, whites ain't going out in summer.
Maybe it's not as hot in your northern shithole than it is in Texas. In fact it probably isn't at all...
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if the transients spend the winters down there in the south and migrate north for the mild summers.
お前はもう死んでいる。