Anime News Network Thread: Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl and other SJWs trying to infest anime

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman

Re: Anime News Network Thread: Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl and other SJWs trying to infest anime

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:29 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:27 pm
Nigga, we ain't gonna let you forget that you said you'd fuck that
B-but that's an Ohio 6, I swear. :lol:
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Anime News Network Thread: Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl and other SJWs trying to infest anime

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:22 am

New Lynzee Loveride article about Japanese MENSA member voice actors.
http://archive.fo/8GWUL#selection-2929.4-2929.21
I doubt there are any American dub actor MENSA members.
CURRENTLY BLOCKED BY: Nostalgia Chick, Todd in the Shadows, JesuOtaku, Linkara, MarzGurl, DC Douglas

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:31 am

To be fair, MENSA's for twats
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:41 am

I find that name odd. A mensa, in German, is a college canteen.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:18 pm

Which why it always makes me think of some nerdlingers sitting in a canteen, talking about their IQ power levels.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

BlueberryRagamuffin

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:47 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:18 pm
Which why it always makes me think of some nerdlingers sitting in a canteen, talking about their IQ power levels.
Because that's exactly what it is. A bunch of dorks jerking each other off about how good they are at sudoku.

I once read about the head of MENSA complaining that members were only interested in solving puzzles and not "changing the world." Like yeah, dipshit. IQ tests measure how good you are at taking tests, not your empathy, initiative, or resourcefulness. Why are you surprised you ended up as a club for useless, smug spergs?
When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:19 pm

I've found from experience that MENSA membership is really just an excuse for people with low self-esteem to go 'Look guise, I are mensa. I are smart'. In other words it's exactly the kind of organisation Lisa Simpson would join.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:28 pm

Anyone here actually see Alita? Is it any good?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:23 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:28 pm
Anyone here actually see Alita? Is it any good?
It's a James Cameron movie.

"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."