Anime News Network Thread: Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl and other SJWs trying to infest anime

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Anime News Network Thread: Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl and other SJWs trying to infest anime

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:47 pm

I find it fascinating that someone stole Leopardon. Like, that suit must be sitting in some otaku loser's closet somewhere. Someday the fucker will die and maybe it will be rediscovered.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Anime News Network Thread: Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl and other SJWs trying to infest anime

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:56 pm

And then it can make its triumphant return during one of those fuckhuge Super Sentai x Kamen Rider x A Bunch of Other Blokes movies. And it will be glorious.

(Though they should probably wash that suit out real good. There's a good chance that if the thief bites the dust, he will bite it inside of it.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:59 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:47 pm
I find it fascinating that someone stole Leopardon. Like, that suit must be sitting in some otaku loser's closet somewhere. Someday the fucker will die and maybe it will be rediscovered.
That's apparently an urban myth. Most Japanese sites claim that the suit wasn't all that well-built to begin with. It had structural problems and was difficult to move while inside of it. By the time series reached it's second stage of production, the suit had deteriorated to the point that it wasn't usable anymore.

I'm more surprised they didn't built a backup though.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:03 pm

It's less surprising if you consider that they apparently didn't even have a backup Spiderman costume. That thing gets a tear early on that stays around for at least the first quarter.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:10 am

The same thing happened in Battle Fever J. Battle France was supposed to wear a light blue suit and it was actually colored that way during the early episodes and publicity stills, but they overwashed it and he ended up with a white suit like Battle Japan's suit.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:14 am

Good thing they made plenty of Star Trek uniforms. Kirk gets his torn up in most episodes.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:01 am

I mean, duh, the whole show was an excuse to see Shatner's manly chest.
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:10 am
The same thing happened in Battle Fever J. Battle France was supposed to wear a light blue suit and it was actually colored that way during the early episodes and publicity stills, but they overwashed it and he ended up with a white suit like Battle Japan's suit.
I assume the budget was a lot tighter back then. Hell, the very first Kamen Rider only introduced Kamen Rider #2 because #1's actor (Segata Sanshiro himself) broke his leg or something during a stunt, because apparently they had yet to figure out how useful it is to have the guy in the suit who does all the dangerous stuff be a different guy from the actual actor.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:30 pm

Why pay an actor when you can have the stuntman do everything?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:05 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:30 pm
Stuntwhores are more attractive than a lot of the newer Hollywood whores like Brie Cheese Larson. Can't have that.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:05 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:30 pm
Stuntwhores are more attractive than a lot of the newer Hollywood whores like Brie Cheese Larson. Can't have that.
But don't you know that she does all her stunts herself? I mean, except for the ones her three stuntwomen do, but other than that it's all her!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!