Anime News Network Thread: Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl and other SJWs trying to infest anime

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: ANN’s Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl

Post by Poonoo » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:02 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:20 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:12 pm
Anime News Network probably does deserve a thread of their own, though. They're all SJWs.
Then it would go in the Internets section I would think.
Agreed, just moved it and made it an ANN thread since at least Liar will get to vent at his old stomping ground going to shit.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Anime News Network Thread: Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl and other SJWs trying to infest anime

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:12 am

Good idea. I don't think anime has gone to the left yet. It's thus far doing better than movies, comics, and games has done.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Re: Anime News Network Thread: Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl and other SJWs trying to infest anime

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:19 am

Yet.
Although there's plenty of the usual spergs in the translation, dubbing and even pirate sectors.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:48 pm

I didn't know this thread existed. I posted this in the BLM thread, but perhaps it's more relevant here.
ANN's making a big deal out of some Sanic autist wanting victim bux.
Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Animator Milton Knight Alleged Victim of Hate Crime
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:53 pm

>muh thyroid
Fucking niggers.
BTW Its not like any of the Sanic cartoons were well animated. Guess we know why.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:45 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:48 pm
I didn't know this thread existed.
...you have two posts in this thread
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:58 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:45 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:48 pm
I didn't know this thread existed.
...you have two posts in this thread
You're right. :oops: This is that same thread that was in the Internet Nobodies section before.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:12 am

ANN is probably going to be sued for defamation and this idiot who works there decides to retweet and share an article by The Japan Times (which I found out is actually for foreigners living in Japan, not the actual people) that shares lies about Vic. He goes on to say that anyone supporting Vic is a young fan who doesn't understand how the adult world works, a bit rich coming from a fucking hipster who thinks the law doesn't apply to them.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:57 am

They were making fun of Zac Bertschy (JesuOtaku's husband) on Nick Rekieda's live stream last night.
  • Everyone that interacts with Zac hates him. If they're forced to interact with him for work or something, they'll be nice to his face and when he's out of sight they'll say, "Fuck, I hate that guy".
  • Zac isn't allowed to enter JesuOtaku's vagina because it reminds her of being a woman. She wears a strap-on and penetrates him instead.
  • They talked about JesuOtaku dating Nash and buying a house together, cheating on him with Zac, kicking him out and moving Zac in leaving Nash homeless.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:27 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:12 am
He goes on to say that anyone supporting Vic is a young fan who doesn't understand how the adult world works, a bit rich coming from a fucking hipster who thinks the law doesn't apply to them.
Doubly rich because ANN doesn't seem to understand that you clear things with legal before you spout potentially libellous claims, like any real professional would know to do. I can't even find any evidence that they have a legal department
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.