Anime News Network Thread: Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl and other SJWs trying to infest anime

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
A12
Posts: 513
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:49 pm

Anime News Network Thread: Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl and other SJWs trying to infest anime

Post by A12 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:42 am

Throw up then discuss

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6672
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: ANN’s Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:47 am

Who is she and why should we care? And why couldn't this just go in the Marzcunt thread?
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

A12
Posts: 513
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:49 pm

Re: ANN’s Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl

Post by A12 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:52 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:47 am
Who is she and why should we care? And why couldn't this just go in the Marzcunt thread?
Lynzee Loveridge happens to work at Animation News Network and Anime Feminist also a major player in the #KickVic movement

https://www.animefeminist.com/author/lynzeeloveridge/

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 4188
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: ANN’s Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl

Post by Poonoo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:58 am

A12 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:52 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:47 am
Who is she and why should we care? And why couldn't this just go in the Marzcunt thread?
Lynzee Loveridge happens to work at Animation News Network and Anime Feminist also a major player in the #KickVic movement

https://www.animefeminist.com/author/lynzeeloveridge/
I know you're new here, but post some shit she has done for context like crappy articles and shit (but archive it, don't give the bitch views).
No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
- Socrates

A12
Posts: 513
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:49 pm

Re: ANN’s Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl

Post by A12 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:01 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:58 am
A12 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:52 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:47 am
Who is she and why should we care? And why couldn't this just go in the Marzcunt thread?
Lynzee Loveridge happens to work at Animation News Network and Anime Feminist also a major player in the #KickVic movement

https://www.animefeminist.com/author/lynzeeloveridge/
I know you're knew here, but post some shit she has done for context like crappy articles and shit (but archive it, don't give the bitch views).
I’ll put this link up which is written by Lynzee Loveridge with a lot of false allegations against Vic Mignogna

https://archive.is/MR1OP

User avatar
Guest

Re: ANN’s Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:17 am

The whole site is complicit.
A bunch of morons crying because cartoons made in a feminist-free country aren't feminist enough.
The soon they are fucked the better

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6672
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: ANN’s Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:24 pm

I wouldn't say Japan was feminist-free. There are probably are a few feminists. They're just less likely to be the man-hating lesbian variety commonly seen in North America and Western Europe
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 2682
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: ANN’s Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:00 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:24 pm
I wouldn't say Japan was feminist-free. There are probably are a few feminists. They're just less likely to be the man-hating lesbian variety commonly seen in North America and Western Europe
I think that's because Japan has less beta white knights available for the man-hating lesbians to draw support from. The Japanese betas are more than of her hikki introverts that want to worship their perfect waifus. No time for a dyke's bullshit when you have to watch a Miku concert!

User avatar
Guest

Re: ANN’s Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:01 pm

Japanese women are fucking awful. Why do you think anime exists in the first place?
Sad that the ANCIENT JAPANESE MAN'S SPIRIT is dead, theres nobody to throw these J-Thots into cement drums when they get outta line.

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3336
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: W. WA, USA

Re: ANN’s Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:51 pm

So here's something that probably should be reported on, yet ANN bungles it with their terrible "journalism":
Recovery of an MMO Junkie Director Causes Controversy With Anti-Semitic Tweets
They somehow made this story all about them.
CURRENTLY BLOCKED BY: Nostalgia Chick, Todd in the Shadows, JesuOtaku, Linkara, MarzGurl, DC Douglas

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests