Pornless year, doable or not?

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
Credo in Deum
Posts: 496
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:51 pm

Re: Pornless year, doable or not?

Post by Credo in Deum » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:57 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:17 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:04 pm
You're going to see porn everywhere where everything is about sex now. Just don't jack it TO porn or images or visual stimuli. I'd say that would constitute not consuming porn, because you're going to see unless you totally remove yourself from society.

(Also I figured out why you want to believe that Salvation is in no way based on works lol. Jesus still loves you, and I'm not even being sarcastic about that.)
I dont need your confirmation I never doubt the love of our saviour and Father. And you are wrong on works.

Romans 10:9-10
9 If you declare with your mouth, “Suck on that Dick” and believe in your heart that God raised ZE from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

Philippians 3:4-11
4 though I myself have reasons for such confidence. If someone else thinks they have reasons to put confidence in the law, I have more: 5 paralyzed on the eighth day, of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Jews; in regard to the law, a Pharisee; 6 as for zeal, persecuting the cis white male; as for righteousness based on the law, dickless. 7 But whatever were wild gains to me I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. 8 What is more, I consider everything a win because of the surpassing worth of knowing ze Christ Jesus zir Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them degenerate, that I may gain Christ 9 and be found in zirself, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the flesh, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of fallen angels. 10 I want to know ZE—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his salaciousness, becoming like him in his death, 11 and so, somehow, attaining to the resurrection from the dead.

Isaiah 57:12
12 I will expose your righteousness and your works, and they will benefit you

Works are only to confirm what you really believe and as a way to give love back to the father, it wont save you.
I have this strong urge to watch Bible TV now for some reason :lol:

User avatar
RedLine
Posts: 413
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:47 am

Re: Pornless year, doable or not?

Post by RedLine » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:02 pm

call girl > 'private' stripper > massage parlor > porn > club stripper > street walker

User avatar
AngrySpoonySnob
Posts: 2589
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: Pornless year, doable or not?

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:34 pm

Its really hard for you people to type a post without making baseless assumptions that must be 100% correct in your obsessed mind right?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

User avatar
Old Black Man
Posts: 2196
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Pornless year, doable or not?

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:24 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:42 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:39 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:50 am
Imagine obsessing over porn one way or the other.

If you don't want to look at porn, don't look at it. If you do want to look at porn, look at it.

If you don't want to fap, don't fap. If you do want to fap, fap.

I think it's probably the single stupidest discussion that I repeatedly see pop up on message boards. Just fucking deal with the shit one way or another. If you can't control your sex drive, that's a problem far beyond and apart from just whether or not you look at fucking porn. Plenty of normy guys don't look at porn much but are still SUPER cucked by real-life women because they can't control their sex drives.
If it was stupid it wouldnt be such a big problem in modern society. The thing I never understood is why men with wives or girlfriends (some times even very hot partners) still looking at porn but thats an entire different problem.
Lol! Believe or not but I'm in a relationship with a very hot woman and very satisfied with my sex life AND I still watch porn now and then. Why? Why not. Fapping and having sex are two different things and it's not a zero-sum game where fapping decreases sex life or vice versa. I can perfectly fine have both the same day, just give me a couple hours to recover, at least 30 minutes. :D There's always some level of performance anxiety when having sex as you have to satisfy your partner also whereas in solo work you can focus on yourself. A good fap is better than bad sex but then again even greatest fap can't compare to even moderately good sex. Two different things.

But I think the problem you're having here is that you watch gay-porn (or something nearly gay like threesome vids where two guys double penetrate a girl and you like how their balls smack together) and since you are in a closet and religious you feel it's a sin and you're going to hell. :lol:
Dude you know he’s watching gay porn. That way evil wimyn can’t control him.
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Pornless year, doable or not?

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:50 pm

ASS is a Proud Boy and he's #nowanks for the same reason Gavin is.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5146
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Pornless year, doable or not?

Post by CIANIgger » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:08 am

All shit posting aside, ASS, just stop watching porn. It's not difficult at all. There's no such thing as porn addiction cause theirs no substance to get addicted to.
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
casual pleb

Re: Pornless year, doable or not?

Post by casual pleb » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:48 am

Porn messes up your brain, arguably no less than heavy drugs, some can get away from it, but a lot develop a life-long addiction, you may think it's not a big deal, especially if you're not paying any money for it, but slowly it will become your life.
Just jack it to your imagination, do it every time you start to think about porn, do it 10 times a day, if you need to, in time, the situation will improve and you won't need to do it that much, just don't try to go fapless right away, because you will fail.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 11178
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Pornless year, doable or not?

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:13 pm

casual pleb wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:48 am
Porn messes up your brain, arguably no less than heavy drugs, some can get away from it, but a lot develop a life-long addiction, you may think it's not a big deal, especially if you're not paying any money for it, but slowly it will become your life.
Just jack it to your imagination, do it every time you start to think about porn, do it 10 times a day, if you need to, in time, the situation will improve and you won't need to do it that much, just don't try to go fapless right away, because you will fail.
How the hell is it better to jack it to your imagination 10 times a day when you could instead jack it once a week, or even once daily, to porn? How the hell is jacking 10 times a day NOT an addiction, yet jacking once a day or once a week IS?

This is what I don't understand about this retarded argument. It's like saying you should drink beer 10 times a day so you don't ever take a sip of whiskey even once.
CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:08 am
All shit posting aside, ASS, just stop watching porn. It's not difficult at all. There's no such thing as porn addiction cause theirs no substance to get addicted to.
Yes. What people are actually "addicted" to are the chemicals released during sex. You may THINK that porn will make it so you can't jack to anything else but that's very untrue. Going long periods without any kind of sexual release, if you're not accustomed to doing so, will only make you a MASSIVE thirstfag and set you up to get played by women in real life.

And trust me when I say that people who are "addicted" to porn probably have an underlying issue, and it may even be that they're just young and horny all the time WHICH IS NORMAL. Your body is in peak breeding years and telling you to find a mate and pass on your genes. It's when you start fapping/having sex when you're not even horny or you start using sex as an alternate means of medication (like how alcoholics use alcohol) that there MAY be an issue. But again, you might only be young and horny all the time which is normal.

I'm not going to sperge about myself more than I already have but like I said before, I used to think I had a problem. Then things in my life changed and I realized I definitely do not. Because if it were psychological with me, it would have continued to be a "problem" long after things in my life changed.

TL;DR Don't self-diagnose, kids. You'll fuck yourself mentally with a bunch of retarded conspiracy theories.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Pornless year, doable or not?

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:36 pm

Yeah, you could get psychologically dependent on porn but you can't get addicted.

And as you touched on, psychological dependency is really just some emotional problem out of control.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 16229
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Pornless year, doable or not?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:45 pm

casual pleb wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:48 am
Porn messes up your brain, arguably no less than heavy drugs, some can get away from it, but a lot develop a life-long addiction, you may think it's not a big deal, especially if you're not paying any money for it, but slowly it will become your life.
Just jack it to your imagination, do it every time you start to think about porn, do it 10 times a day, if you need to, in time, the situation will improve and you won't need to do it that much, just don't try to go fapless right away, because you will fail.
I just use hentai as an inspiration, to get my brain juices flowing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests