The Wannabe Spoony

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: The Wannabe Spoony

Post by Guest » Wed May 22, 2019 6:52 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 6:02 pm
It's a lot about networking and outright luck, isn't it? If I posted a YouTube video of me reviewing a video game today I might as well have not done it at all since there's so much other kahntent and it's very unlikely a significant amount of people would even see the thumbnail.
If you share it on the autistic social media websites like facebook and twatter you should get at least a couple dozen views. Especially since you have tits (allegedly). You don't even have to show them, just having them will double your views. Hell, you could probably get that many sharing it on here under that one thread where people show off their work. If you're a regular on any forum and you share your shit, you'll probably pick up a few regular viewers. And that number grows a little with each video.

Yeah, getting really big is down to networking and luck, but consistently getting 8-10 views after 9 years of fairly consistent output... that takes TALENT. Or the complete lack thereof. That many people stumble onto videos completely by accident. It's obvious this guy doesn't promote his work, not even to his IRL friends (unless he has no IRL friends, LOL). Didn't he do a review of Naked Lunch a few years back that got like 20,000 views but he got BTFO for being terrible? Maybe he learned his lesson and has kept his head down since then. :lol: Which still doesn't explain why he's wasting his time making and uploading these things if he isn't going to make an attempt to get people to watch them.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 22, 2019 7:13 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:37 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:32 am
That didn't stop thousands of other YT faggots from getting an audience.
TFW extramana gets more views.
Tbf, extradrama has stolen his material from the best, aka us.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Wed May 29, 2019 8:04 pm

Japanese man assaults wife after learning she trolled his YouTube videos for six months
On 21 May, Oita District Court opened the trial of a 44-year-old man who stands accused of confining and assaulting his 36-year-old wife in the their Enokuma-area apartment after he learned that she had been sabotaging his attempts to become a YouTuber for over half a year.

Prior to the incident, the man began posting videos highlighting some of Oita City’s restaurants and sightseeing spots and collecting revenue from the number of views he got on YouTube. However, in addition to clicks, he was also getting several offensive and negative comments such as, “idiot” and “baldy.”

In March of this year, he learned that it was his own wife who was typing the insults and found out that she had asked acquaintances to leave offensive comments as well. Enraged by the discovery, the man bound his wife’s arms and legs with whatever he could find, such as tape.

He then allegedly kicked her in the face, causing injuries that lasted up to a month. During the trial the man admitted to the attack and both sides rested their cases that same day, with the prosecution requesting a three-year prison sentence.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Post by Guest » Wed May 29, 2019 8:19 pm

She did exactly what you should do when someone you know tries to become an IN.

Post by Guest » Wed May 29, 2019 8:47 pm

He shouldve bought a sex doll and kick his wife out to complete the IN experience.

Post by Guest » Wed May 29, 2019 9:26 pm

I thought Jap women were properly submissive and only lived to serve their husbands and take dozens of loads on the face at a time.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 29, 2019 10:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 9:26 pm
I thought Jap women were properly submissive and only lived to serve their husbands and take dozens of loads on the face at a time.
That's what they tell baka gaijins to lure the weebs to their radiated island and fleece them of their NEET bucks.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 29, 2019 11:24 pm

I hope he'll learn his lesson and stick to waifu pillows from now on. Those can't tarnish you're honor, for you don't have any left by the time you get them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu May 30, 2019 3:37 am

Guest wrote:
They are just good at pretending they are, and then one day you wake up with your penis cut off (that actually happened to someone, she threw it in the garbage disposal). Asian women are the craziest of them all, unlike Latina women when you know they are crazy by talking to them for 5 minutes but at worst they will slap you, Asian women will hit you with crazy shit like that out of no where.

What happened to this Japanese man was tame, and his wife did nothing wrong by preventing him from going down the Tim Buckley Path. :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Thu May 30, 2019 4:48 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:44 pm
Guest wrote:
That's what they tell baka gaijins to lure the weebs to their radiated island and fleece them of their NEET bucks.
You learn that the hard way?