The Wannabe Spoony

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: The Wannabe Spoony

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:38 pm

He has videos from a year ago with one view! That shouldn't even be possible. Either there's some trickery afoot or someone at YouTube is fucking with him.

Anyway, Kugel's favorite reviewer with an update!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:11 am

Looks like a more unhinged version of the fatties from Cinemassacre. And I'm not cliking on that, I would hate to ruin his track record.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:58 pm

He's the male Brookers now.

She's been brought up before. Went from the most popular Youtuber in 2006 to somebody who can't even get a thousand views on her videos. (Get on Onlyfans already!)

It blows my mind that Youtube started fifteen years ago. Back in the old century, time had more meaning. In 1995, the year 1980 was like another era. Today, the 2000s are so generic and overcaptured that time is just a word. Blink and you're an oldfag, but the culture is still the same. Thanks, Apple!

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:25 pm

Not to beat a dead horse (wink) but I checked out her channel and she has some videos with zero views. I don't want to ruin that perfect number by embedding, so here's the link to her channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO42ci ... CqQ/videos

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:58 pm
>She
Clearly a dude.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:53 am

In her defense, she was already post-wall when she started. (18 is the wall, in case you were wondering.)

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:59 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:38 pm
I love how this guy is essentially talking to a mirror.

>Covid kept me from creating

I can believe it took him six months to realize he could just keep posting videos of his ramblings everyday to no one.

At least he admits he doesn't make a dime and that he'll be doing this well into his 70s (!).
He's going from Wannabe- to Inverse-Spoony. Happily churning out lots of wild new content no one wants or asked for.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:21 am

I wonder if this is a form of therapy for some people.

There's a woman who's clearly aspie or something who uploads every few days and just talks about her day or her adventure losing her credit card at work but getting it back when her boss called her, and they only have like 15 views after years, and I can't help but think some therapist is having them use YouTube as an online diary.

She gets more views than Wannabe Spoony, lol.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:08 am

She fappable? Embed viddy if she fappable.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:41 pm

Winekone: another old school Youtuber who fell off the map. Looks like he started hemorrhaging views 11 years ago and now posts twice a year for just a few k per video.

He was popular around the time of The Hill 88, a once hot Aussie who has two-year-old videos with less than 3k views.

Someone on AR15.com asked if there were any 2005-2008 videos still on Youtube. I'm sure there are but it's really hard to find any. Most accounts from that time have been nuked, videos banned, etc. but it's almost impossible to find anything from the old west days of YouTube.